Search results for query: *

1. SvarteOrm

Garrison -> unit downgrade?????!!!!!

I run 1.6.1, with some mods and have not seen this happen. I had several hundred top tier troops in a city among many other troops of all tiers and they stay the same.
  2. SvarteOrm

How is the economy now?

Workshops are more balanced, they give a little money. I think it's the right amounts. They are not overpowered.
    Caravans are a money sink, they always get raided.

Cities and castles give a bit of money but to really survive if you want a decent army and defense in your castles you have to earn the big money yourself. And that is how it should be imo. So I'd say the economy is okay right now even though there is a lot to improve it's playable.
  3. SvarteOrm

Bandits (all types) in their current implementation are adding more tedium than value to the experience.

Good suggestions in the thread.
    Most of the battles the player experience is against the endless groups of bandits.
    These fights are a big and constantly occurring part of the game experience. But it's completely trash in entertainment value.

Imagine if they made bandits fun and useful to fight, the game would be so much better.
    Now it's just the same attack and chase everyone when they flee after 5 seconds of fighting. And it's over and over and nothing you can do will change the fact that they will always be there and you have to deal with them.
    The only challenge with the bandits is to fight the long term boredom and annoyance of dealing with them after the early game.

The devs should abandon all other work doing improved graphics, voice acting and so on and focus on and overhaul the things the players experience the most that are trash. The bandits is priority 1 imo. After that siege battles and the AI problems.
  4. SvarteOrm

SP - Battles & Sieges Enemies should surrender instead of fleeing and die

Good suggestions!
    The fleeing is pretty bad for the battles in it's current state.
  5. SvarteOrm

SP - Battles & Sieges Suggestions to make sieges better and more like a real siege.

I play on 100% damage for my soldiers. And best AI(Challangeing). Yet it's way to easy to attack cities and castles and it is just a battle and not a real siege. Current state of the game is that engineering skill does not matter and all siege equipment does not matter, in fact it only wastes...
  6. SvarteOrm

New economy changes are very good for the long-term health of the game, disregard the criticism.

Fix all the perks first, then worry about the economy. It's very cart before the horse to adjust the economy when not every core feature is even implemented yet. Most Trade skill perks don't even work yet but they're already trying to balance the economy? Diplomacy is incredibly bare bones. Fiefs are also starving incredibly too quickly as well. Instantly running out of food the very second a siege is started and Prosperity shouldn't have a negative effect on food production. (Definitely increase food storage)

Once all the core features are in place, then worry about balancing the economy, if you keep trying to balance the economy before everything is added then you're going to have to re-adjust the economy every single time something new is added which is a waste of time.
    Adjusting trade skill perks are low priority when the whole game economy is so broken you can earn infinite money.
    What to do with trade perks when money rolls in anyway?
    They did the right thing imo
  7. SvarteOrm

New factions!

Real Vikings. It's a mistake to not include them in a game like this. I'm sure many want to have them.
    Sturgia is not close enough. :p
  8. SvarteOrm

How are you guys making money?

I made my own humongous caravan and manually trade over the whole map.
    I have learned all prices on all trade gods expect all weapons and armour and know what is good price to trade.

It is a bit too easy to make money imo, it should be harder and more of a challenge.
    We need more expenses, army wages and low food consumption is not enough.

I like the idea that you have to supply horses to troops. I think we should have to supply weapons and armor as well. A full set of armor and weapons for 100 or what ever the soldier upgrade cost is too low.
    OK for lowtier troops but for high tier it should be more expensive.

And before anyone complain, they should add economy difficulty. Current state should be "very easy" and what I suggest above should be easy.
    And on realistic you have to pay normal weapon and armor price for every soldier. (or supply the needed items from inventory.)
  9. SvarteOrm

This time last week we were all excited

It's great to finally be able to test the game.
    I think they have made a good job so far but I also expect a lot more to come during early access.

I will probably play a bit more and then wait for the game to be finished and then go at it again.
  10. SvarteOrm

Does armor weight actually affect run speed?

I don't have any athletics on my current character as he is mounted, but I can tell you he runs slow as hell with all the heavy gear on.

If you have 250 athletic you probably maxed the human speed with or without armor and that is why you don't see any difference.
  11. SvarteOrm

My feedback list 70+ hours played

"See the stats of a potential follower in the tavern, or make a perk in the charm tree that would unlock that ability. "

You can see their stats! Click on their name or maybe it was a rightclick on name or portrait, I'm so tired atm I cannot think.. you will be able to see their stats. Sometimes it don't work, try a few times and you will see it.
  12. SvarteOrm

Combat and Mounted combat feels clunky and weird

I learned to hit if I time the swing correctly while mounted. Only problem is you have to look down much more than you think and camera angle becomes uncomfortable.
    Some fix to attack down on the sides without tilting the camera as much would be welcome on the future!

btw the horses feel much better if they have high maneuverability stats, the low stat horses are clunky yes but the better ones are more what you would expect from a horse.

I think they should make cav super dangerous, charging over people easily. Like they would realistically.
    Charging into people often just push them away and don't knock down.
    But if the rider get hit by a long spear from the ground or lance from another rider in a charge, the rider should risk falling off from the horse.
    Better riding skill lowers the chance of course.
  13. SvarteOrm

So "Realistic" difficulty isn't "Normal" difficulty. Yikes

I play realistic on everything but on player health I go half dmg.
  14. SvarteOrm

Younger Companions please

Companions are so hard to level.
    For example all medics/healers have 0 intelligence and cannot really level the skill.
  15. SvarteOrm

My impression of the game after 50 hours of play time.

Some of the defenses does not work in siges, the stones falling in the room behind the gate don't do any damage. I was looking up the stones while they kept dropping them on me and they did no damage to me.

I think AI archers on the walls should be a better tier by standard or get improved accuracy and arrow speed to make the sige a challange.
    It's too easy to run up to the walls and raise ladders alone.

In most siges I have done all troops abandon the main gate after battering ram breaks it and goes for the ladders instead.
    There is no advantage in building sige equipment right now. Just raise ladders and go up, the archers cannot defend.
  16. SvarteOrm

Workshops after patch

Look at the citys production and build something that use a material that is locally produced and you will see more profits. And it seems killing off looters, bandits and such also improves the economy.

You cannot just invest in random and expect it to generate a lot of wealth.
  17. SvarteOrm

So what's your opinion on Bannerlord?

Want to play right now, but with saved games having an expiration date, I might hold off until they fix that.

I also don't like how your characters now have an expiration date, too. Want an option to turn off aging.
    They just fixed it. :wink: Download 1.0.3 patch.
  18. SvarteOrm

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Keppe rolling out patches as soon as they are done! Good job! :smile:
  19. SvarteOrm

Game runs smooth and only 1 crash in 16 hours.

I have been playing for 16 hours and only had one single crash. Game is very smooth and lag free. I have not been in battles bigger than about 100 men but so far so good! I use an old Intel i5 2500k, 1080TI and 32GB ram and still running windows 7. All settings are on highest graphics settings...
Back
Top Bottom