Search results for query: *

• Users: Csatádi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Csatádi

Combat isn't innovative enough

Bannerlord is focused on combat, it has some cool features, but it could have been more innovative. Here you are a few things I expected from the game as improvements instead of a trade system. Does it worth to post them as suggestions? I doubt it. These aren't even big things. -Left-handed...
  2. Csatádi

Resolved No attacks in sieges

Summary: Besieging army doesn't attack on the strat map even after breaking walls and having all sieging equipment. Ally armies who could rescue the besieged settlement don't attack despite the numerical superiority. I was the defending the settlement. A lot of days spent, the allied armies got...
  3. Csatádi

Any advantage to use 1h axes?

They deal the same damage as swords but their reach is shorter. Anyone actually tried them?
  4. Csatádi

Resolved Loading is way longer in 1.1

Summary: The first battle after starting the game takes 3-5 minutes to load. I'm not kidding, I set a timer to measure. The 5 minute time is measured. Often the second load takes more then 3 minutes, 3:32 in the latest example. This is 1.1, it was far quicker in the former version, in 1.03...
  5. Csatádi

Resolved Freeing a prisoner lady reduces relations

Summary: I freed a lady after a battle, the game reduced the relation with the clan by about 2 million. It seems like an overflow, no idea why. It's not just a displaying problem, the change is saved. How to Reproduce: no idea Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related)...
  6. Csatádi

In Progress Issues with selling prisoners

Summary: Go in the tavern, choose the menu 'choose what prisoners to sell'. In 1.1 the menu no longer shows which prisoners are locked anymore. This is a minor issue. When I lock a lord, the sign appears in the checkbox, but when clicking on the sell all button the locked lord is transferred to...
  7. Csatádi

In Progress Trap field on strat map

Summary: There is an invisible barrier on this field, a dead end. The land seems passable but it isn't. There is a village so you can identify the location. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  8. Csatádi

Resolved party flags on town walls buggy

Summary: See the buggy textures on the picture How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: gtx 970 GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  9. Csatádi

In Progress AI doesn't start assault in sieges

Summary: I'm sieging with an army. A bigger AI army joins, I lose control over the siege. Every siege engines built, still the AI never starts the assault. If I leave the siege, the AI starts the assault phase automatically. If I know this and rejoin, I can join and play the assault normally...
  10. Csatádi

SP - Battles & Sieges Player agency

The patch 1.1 introduced a new feature that removes player agency in certain sieges. The issue is when I start a siege and another army joins with higher numbers, I cannot decide when to start the siege anymore. The the incompetent AI waits even when there is no sense to wait. Exactly when all...
  11. Csatádi

SP - General Distinctive sound to pregnancy notice

Many of us wait in settlements until our heroine or wife gets pregnant. And reload former save to try again. With such a sound we could leave the comp and do stuff. Hearing the sound we could come back and continue from that point. It would be a user friendly feature.
  12. Csatádi

In Progress workshop yard entry bug in Ocs Hall

Summary: Invisible barrier at the entrance of the yard, it's not possible to go in, but npcs can walk out. I didn't test the other workshops. How to Reproduce: go to the workshop Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Ocs Hall town Media (Screenshots & Video): This...
  13. Csatádi

Need More Info Wife disappeared

Summary: She disappeared after the marriage. I waited a few days, still nowhere to find. The clan and the info menu says she is in Marunath, but the menu where I could talk to her is greyed saying nobody is there. She was in Marunath before the marriage anyway. How to Reproduce: marry someone...
  14. Csatádi

SP - General More sensible marriage offers

I cannot search the clan from this menu. In this case I can guess this is a Sturgian woman, but most of the time I have no idea who are the people who want to marry my brother. It's annoying because you have another annoying feature that the children inherit the culture of their mother. So it...
  15. Csatádi

SP - General Achievement suggestion

Finish an opponent with a shield bash. In battles, tournaments, anywhere.
  16. Csatádi

Are there still game breaking bugs?

Last time I played 1.8 I mean crashes and major bugs. Thx.
  17. Csatádi

SP - General Too many messages

Extreme amount of uninteresting messages flood us during the campaign. Births, deaths, marriages, whatever. 99% of these messages are completely useless for the player. I think we should get only these messages: -Any king dies -Name of the new king, probably 1-2 hours later. These messages are...
  18. Csatádi

SP - General Bronze arm and leg defense for Aserai

Seeing the new armor sets, I guess you totally embraced the idea of assigning bronze to the Aserai. Now they need bronze arm and leg armor to fit the new bronze sets. I used fian gloves and the bronze huscarl greaves to this outfit, because there aren't Aserai equivalents. It's not a big...
  19. Csatádi

SP - General Special button for thrusts

There are games where we have such a button, for example Kingdom Come Deliverance, or Vermintide, where there is a button for special attacks. It would make thrusts reliable, and we would have an easier time to aim the thrust, because starting the thrust and aim could happen at the same time...
  20. Csatádi

Need More Info Overhead angle for mouse too narrow

Summary: I cannot reliably initiate an overhead attack even outside of battles. The success rate is high, but not 100%. It's way worse in battles. The game should allow a wider angle. I cannot tell you exact numbers, maybe wider by 50%. I consider this to be a bug and not a suggestion. How to...
Back
Top Bottom