Search results for query: *

• Users: arthur666
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. arthur666

Adding special weapons to new NPC?

I've searched around, and couldn't find it.  I've made a couple of high-end mercenary NPCs, and I'ld like to give one of them a really nice sword.  So, how do I add the "Masterwork" or "Tempered" etc. modifiers to, for example,  itm_sword  ? itm_masterwork_sword ?  itm_sword_masterwork ?  what...
  2. arthur666

Can I change the heros so they can be removed from group?

In original M&B, I could leave heros in my castle.  In Warband, I am making my own NPCs, and was wondering if I could leave out "tf_unmoveable_in_party_window" , or will this break something down the road?  Also, can I delete this from the other stock NPCs so they can be quartered in my fortress?
  3. arthur666

Do I really need to start a new game with the new patch?

Ver. 1.105 to 1.110 ...  Things were just getting interesting.  I don't want to start over.  I know I can export/import my character, but I've worked hard to get were I am in my faction.  :?
  4. arthur666

How to assign custom groups?

I'm sure it's something simple I'm just overlooking, but how do you assign soldiers into custom groups?  All I get is the usual inf. archers and cav.  I want to put all spearmen in one group, plus light and heavy cav in seperate groups etc... thanks
  5. arthur666

Can I pre-order from Taleworlds?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but i was wondering if I there is a way to buy my Key from the official site now, like I did for M&B, to play the beta?  My God!  4 days is so long to wait!  Actually, I am stuck at home all weekend and WANT WANT WANT!!!!! I won't use Steam because I'm a...
Back
Top Bottom