Search results for query: *

• Users: Kniggit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kniggit

Another quick patch has been pushed to Beta branch

So you don't have to sift through the thread to find it.
  2. Kniggit

Unable to transfer prisoners from Clan parties in my Army

Scenario: - I have 2 companion parties in my Clan - I have both of their parties in my Army (as they cost 0 influence) - I take my army and lay the beatdown on enemy army. Once I defeat the enemy army (in this case it consisted of 5 enemy lords), it let me take 3 prisoner. After battle I mouse...
  3. Kniggit

How do you guys level Roguery?

I made a character that I plan on having him be "evil", basically raid every enemy village I can, execute every enemy lord I can, and raid every caravan I can. With this in mind I put 5 focus points into Roguery as quick as I could, however I'm having a hard time finding things that actually...
  4. Kniggit

Bartering Prisoners from other Lords

TL;DR: Lords pay you to take their prisoners. Remember that little bug awhile ago where if you barter fiefs from a lord, they somehow had negative value so they would actually PAY you to take their fiefs? Similar thing is happening when I barter prisoners! I just encountered a Batannian army...
  5. Kniggit

Can you set your Companions as Notables?

I notice when I'm in a settlement, at the top right where all the notables are there is a plus sign, when I click it, it lets me select one of my companions, and they appear in the list of notables. From what I can tell it just parks them here until you pick them up. Would be neat to park a...
  6. Kniggit

Execute Dialogue Option

When we defeat an enemy party and their leader doesn't escape, it has a quick dialogue that gives you 2 options: - "You are my prisoner now" - "You fought well, you are free to go" I think it would be awesome if there was a 3rd one that allows me to immediately execute them, rather than...
  7. Kniggit

Danustica has no Arrow Buckets!

e1.0.10 Just helped defend a siege from the Khuzait and quickly emptied my quiver. I ran around the walls for a few minutes like a moron searching for arrow buckets to refill, wasn't able to find a single one. I even tried going into the dark towers and hitting Alt to show interactable items...
  8. Kniggit

Does it ever NOT Snow?

Anyone else annoyed by the fact it's ALWAYS snowing in battles on the snow? I'd at least like to have the option to disable weather effects for performance reasons. (My game always stutters super hard during snow battles) Thanks for coming to my TED Talk =P
  9. Kniggit

Need More Info Crash when Unit and myself pick up same arrow in battlefield.

I checked the known crash reports, did not see this issue. I also submitted the logs via the crash uploader when it occurred, also adding it here as well. Issue: - Crash when I try to "Fill"(pickup) a loose arrow at the same time as one of my archer troops attempts to pick up the same arrow...
  10. Kniggit

Can you level Leadership without starting an Army?

I've got about 116 men currently, but only about 17 leadership. I've got focus points into it but it just isn't leveling. Is there any other way to level Leadership besides starting an Army? I'd like to get access to some of those perks.
  11. Kniggit

Bannerholics Anonymous

I can't stop playing Bannerlord. When I finally drag myself away to eat, sleep, or work, it's all I can think about. It's just early access, but even with its' flaws and issues it's like still a really fun addicting experience and I'm excited to see how we shape the game going forward! (Yes WE...
  12. Kniggit

Questions/Thoughts/Suggestions on Smithing/Crafting

Seems to be a neat feature, however there's some things that certainly could be improved 1. I seem to be limited to a set number of actions or things I can do before resting. Is there some sort of meter or status display that I'm missing? How long do I need to rest? Can it just advance time...
  13. Kniggit

Resolved Minor bug: (Initial quest) Speaking with brother before reaching bandit camp.

Scenario: - I started new character, got the quest to go find bandits to who took my siblings. Defeated a few bandits and then the Bandit Leader's camp appeared on my map (Rado-something, forgot his name already). Issue: - Before I began to travel to the camp, I opened up my party menu, and...
  14. Kniggit

Saw this on Reddit, a response from Taleworlds?

I don't have twitter, so when I go visit their official twitter I can only see their main tweets, not any responses. Saw this on Reddit, and it appears they addressed some of the wild rumors and concerns people have had. I feel better reading this. I wish they would say things like this more...
  15. Kniggit

Steam Version (Mac) Crashes

After over an hour searching through this Forum, Reddit, and Steam forums, this seems to be a common problem, yet there are literally no fixes mentioned anywhere except "Save often", "Get Windows", or "Use Wine, it's like a Windows Emulator". Worse yet, on THIS forum, almost all the posts are...
  16. Kniggit

I'm the only poor sod with a tent...

Everyone else on my map never stops moving, maybe briefly pausing for an hour, and moving on again. Do al the Vassals and Brigands never get tired? I don't know about you, but if I was a common footsoldier in one of those armies, I would have long since become a deserter! So how's about this...
  17. Kniggit

Rhodoks give me nightmares!

Title says it all! But here's a long-winded and colorful tale of why they give me nightmares. I'm a Nord, I've tried all the other factions for a brief period, (apparently too brief), but I just love my axe wielding-big bearded Nords. On my current character, Trogdor, (Yes he really was a...
  18. Kniggit

Issue with movement keys.

This issue could be on my end, on my computer, or it could be some setting in Warband I haven't come across yet, but I'll try to describe my problem in great detail: So to get a picture of the type of computer I have, it's an Asus G-series laptop,Windows 7, 8gigs of ram, dual processors, high...
  19. Kniggit

Desktop Tower Defense 1.5

Yes a tower defense game... except that you MAKE the maze WITH the towers, not having to make the towers around the maze buahaha! Cool little flash game, with 9 different towers, upgrades and different kind of creeps. Normal, Morph, Immune, Fast, Dark, Group, Flyers and the ones who break into...
  20. Kniggit

Share your... Heroes' failures!

We have had topics of "Share your...Greatest moments, failures, heroic deeds.. bla bla" But I haven't seen any thread dedicated to the exploits of our heroes! And of course, me being the way I am, I only want to hear their failures. No one cares about the do-gooders!  :wink: So I'll start it...
Back
Top Bottom