Search results for query: *

1. Pymous

The Official Art thread

@Densetsu : Love the style! :grin: (and especially the line flow of the second one)
    @NA1F : Thanks! You are woking in the pixel industry? Pixelart maniac? :p
    @Kentucky James VII : By the way, love your paintings too, checked your website and others posts in this thread
  2. Pymous

The Official Art thread

WIP part 2
    BUdodTZ.jpg
  3. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Hello, I don't want to spam this thread too much, so here is a link to my gallery: https://www.artstation.com/pymous
    I'll be back with new stuff or more polished versions of the roughs :wink:
  4. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Quick random stuff
    rlBccgK.jpg

Another quick sketch
    XeIkijz.jpg
  5. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Fantastic, I love this last one @Pymous
    Thanks @Count Delinard

@NA1F Awesome pixel art scene! Love the light and the animation. (y)
  6. Pymous

Influence should be overhauled. Here is how I think it should work

But if you can call in favours from different people to the ones who gave you the influence, how does that make sense?

Exactly, the current " kingdom/global influence pool" is too simplistic.
    You should have "honores points / favours" per Nobles you could spend in influence actions.
  7. Pymous

Yes and Honor/Renown should also have an influence of how you can raise your troops, and their morale.
    I think there is many cool stuff they could do, while still keeping some "realism", but all this "spend points" system is just bad like you demonstrated.
  8. Pymous

+1
    And you could loose renown/honor (I agree they should simply merge it) for example when:
    - you loose battles
    - or if you get knock down too much/too early in a battle
    - Sending to many times your troops in combat without you (Automatic battle)
    - You don't participate in Kingdom war
    - You failed to pay your troops
    - You loose a Castle/City
    - etc...
  9. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Preset Photoshop grass brush and a palm tree silhouette from Google? But whyyyyy?
    Densetsu is a terrible artist but in this case he's right. The rest of your painting looks real nice and has consistent brush strokes, so it's just distracting to have something so sharp and clearly copypasted in the corner.

It's just because they are rough sketch/concept, for not loosing time, but I see what you mean.
    pierre-yves-mikus-pymous-smerv-scenea.jpg
  10. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Hé! I found why Looters are dangerous in Automatic Battles!
    pierre-yves-mikus-pym-agarthanbattle-v5.jpg
  11. Pymous

Spears should be viable melee weapons

+1
    Spears should be the most common and dangerous weapon
    Currently it lacks all the main advantage: Speed/Flexibility/Precision.
    Even the spears length is not good (too short)

Hopefully they will totaly rework Spears gameplay
  12. Pymous

How the Hell do I defeat Horse archers

Like it was already reported, the main issue is that Arrows do full damage, whatever the distance travelled. This has a huge impact on gameplay and makes things really weird (like in Total war games, and basically most of games).
    This is why you can have "God Tier" mounted units which combine Speed + Damage + Long range + Precisions (+Armors, etc...) without any real drawbacks.
    In reality, mounted units would charge to close range, Fire arrows, then go back before contact in order to make some damage (especially for armored units). They are then vulnerable themsleves to arrows/bolts and could be intercepted by others cavalry (even heavy cavalry).

The solution would be to have arrows/bolts make more damage at close range, and lower as the distance increase (especially versus armored units).
  13. Pymous

Spears are weak.

Clearly spears should be the most common and "main" game weapon, and is currently poorly implemented in term of gameplay/feeling/fun/possibilities/lengths (probably require a complete rework with it's own special mechanics)
  14. Pymous

Roads on the map?

+1 To roads between (some) majors cities
    Basically the same gameplay impact as in "Battle Brothers"
  15. Pymous

Looter equipment and mechanics

I agree OP (and comrades!)
    I had the same remarks in the other "Looters" Thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/do-looters-add-anything-to-gameplay.420635/

The conclusion from my looters killing experiments: 2 main Hypothesis:
    1. "Looters" is a strange cult of men who like charging you with throwing rocks but don't like helmets or any others kind of stuff they may have looted during their Looting career. Maybe they preferred to sell all the stuff they loot and put all the fresh money in the Great Looters Bank for their kids?
    2. All looters you met have just started their Looting career. Their destiny is just to fail and die as soon as they embrace this great path. This is for the greater good.

Annex: What would be nice is to have random equipped looters, with random stuff (some guy with better armor, or just an helmet please, and why not a sword or two they have stolen in a tavern or whatever). Keep looters with bad stats but make random equipments (higher tier access, maybe similar to some rank 2-3 units). This way players would at least enjoy to see some funny looters running with extravagant outfit before dying. You win a smile at least.

+ I hope Looters will have at least different outfit based on their culture (area culture). Its breaks immersion when you see the same looters with the same clothes in desert and in mountains

M4gWbMH.jpg
  16. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Thanks guys!
    Here is another one from the same theme: "The Gorgon Raid"

pierre-yves-mikus-pymous-dom5-gorganvaneirl.jpg
  17. Pymous

Do looters add anything to gameplay?

I hope Looters will have at least different outfit based on their culture. Its breaks immersion when you see the same looters with the same clothers in desert and in mountains
  18. Pymous

Do looters add anything to gameplay?

Would be nice to make a summary of all suggestions to improve looters/bandits

M4gWbMH.jpg
  19. Pymous

The Official Art thread

Oh didn't knew there were an artwork thread. Very nice things here! Good job guys!
    Maybe I'll try to make some art related directly to Bannerlord. But until then, just a piece of speedpaint inspired from Dominions5 game
    pierre-yves-mikus-pymous-dom-phlegra-scene-draftb.jpg
  20. Pymous

SP - General The Ultimate Suggestion Thread

Great suggestions! Good job +1
Back
Top Bottom