Search results for query: *

• Users: Marmalade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Marmalade

Master the Field Flags

The "Master the Field" flags in Battle seem to spawn randomly, although I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to spawn at the furthest point from the teams. The flags appear to have a limited number of spawn points. What would be the easiest or best way to find all of the spawn points on...
  2. Marmalade

Isn't the new map awesome?

:D I love the Ice fields... I haven't had a chance to try it out in anger, but it looks like another excellent MP map to add to the list.
  3. Marmalade

Celebration animation

What I really miss from Mount and Blade, and also Warband, is the ability to perform the "cheer" animation that your troops do at the end of a battle. If it were bound to, for example, ctrl+x, in a similar manner to the horse rearing animation, then it would be a lovely, but completely...
  4. Marmalade

Two forts - One scrim (Clan match idea)

With the full release knocking around, it's nigh-inevitable that new maps will be made by the community at some point. This gave me a vague idea last night for a type of clan match, the details aren't complete but here goes: Two forts - One scrim The match will take place as a best-of-three...
  5. Marmalade

D2D Link Works For v1.1

The direct2drive version has been updated - in name at least. The install file is named _1.0, but the installer installs 0.850, at least at the moment. This isn't a bug report, as I'm sure it's D2D's fault, and not Taleworlds, but I suppose I just felt like having a complain. Should have...
Back
Top Bottom