Search results for query: *

• Users: Eino
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Eino

Top Five.

Bucket List Top five. 1. Drive through the US in a mucle car 2. Befriend a moviestar. 3. Have sex with a moviestar. 4. Star in a blockbuster or oscarwinning movie. Or any movie really. 5. Grow a full beard. Now to make things more "fun" and diverse the above poster will have to give the...
  2. Eino

Case Swapping.

So, basically like the thread says. I want to change case because the one I currently have is way too small, it overheats easily iv'e tried to fix it several times by adding or replacing the fans. But the size of the case still makes it overheat, so I thought. Maybe if it had a bigger space...
  3. Eino

Darkwood Application. (Western RP)

"Those ****ers, those inbred mother ****ers." The sun felt as if it was melting his skin away, trudging along the desert awaiting his impending fate. The hot sand scolded his feet, even though he wore those boots. Those tattered stinky, wet with sweat boots. His mind was set on trudging along...
  4. Eino

Parables.

Basically stories that could be real, and which usually has a lesson to teach at the end. It's not like an anecdote. For example. EDIT: I have two more in my mind that I can think of and will write at some time. But for now i'll just wait for others to contribute.
  5. Eino

BEARDS!

So, iv'e always wanted a beard. But have never been determined to keep it. So I thought. "Hey! Maybe if I had an actual goal rather then just random facial hair growth then maybe i would keep it!" The rules are simple. You suggest a facial hairstyle and i'll make a poll of all suggestions next...
  6. Eino

Decadent Dogs (Galactic Sin SpinOff) Rp thread!

Ca. 300 Years before the Christening of the Ship Galactic Sin A man in his late 40's is sitting in his small office nervously tapping on his table staring at the pad which is lying on his desks. Many nights has he sat in the same office working on the project late nights, going through the...
  7. Eino

Your first TW memory.

It dosen't neccesarily have to be the exact first memory you have from when you first joined, but a memory from the past. I remember Gculk, oh how i wanted to hurt that curly haired fencing douche. Iiterally don't remember anything good he said from way back then. And if i remember correctly i...
  8. Eino

Galactic Sin SpinOff Application.

*Nothing to see here folks, move along.
  9. Eino

Survival RP Intro

Survival RP [size=24pt] In Space! BAh,Work has got me tied down. But i'll try to focus on this tomorow. I only work halfday tomorrow, yay new year.
  10. Eino

Scott Pilgrim VS The World.

I actually i liked it. especially the soundtrack and such. It's a shame though that it wasn't given too good reviews or was soo, hyped. You'd think a movie like that would set of at least somewhat. Anywho, IMO the cast was perfect. Well, except Michael Cera. He's a good actor in his own way...
  11. Eino

Eino's weekly website update!

Ever heard of spotifiy? Well if you have! I now introduce you to! Spotify poems! Yay. basically it's just like spotify but instead of music it has poems. http://spotifypoetry.tumblr.com/ Also! Do you ever have that strange sensation. Your watching TV humming to a song, over and over and over...
  12. Eino

För er som inte hänger runt Anachronists guild (offtopic)

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event Den här länken some EoR provided us, gör mig extremt orolig. Men som sagt jag brukar alltid säga att den delen av TW är som en sofistikerad 4chan med intelectuella diskussioner, men jag...
  13. Eino

Mice.

Now that i have a job and a paycheck. (yay!) I was thinking about getting mice, and since I have no idea about them i thought I might aswell ask all miceowners of the forum for pointers and such. What to feed them. What breed to get. Housing. Training. Health, and so on and so forth. I'm...
  14. Eino

Garden!

So this be my balcony garden. Also i have no idea how to make the pics smaller. As you have noticed. EDIT: I showed you mine now show me yours. EDIT2: Resized for your pleasure seeing since you guys dun like it big.
  15. Eino

Game/Computer Related problems.

So whenever I play a game for more then half an hour it just shuts down. The screens turns black and then it says "Power Saving Mode" But the thing is it's only when I play games, and not all games. It dosen't happend when i play dungen siege or solitair but anything else the whole power saving...
  16. Eino

Strange things That you do or do not do.

For example. I CANNOT and MUST not eat in the dark. That is strictly forbidden, I have more then often problems with eating popcorn in the cinemas I went trough an entire movie feeling awkward ans ashamed, totally ruined the movie for me. I also love to put salad on my soup. And when i was a...
  17. Eino

Leaving the nest.

OK, so i was playing H&H and the thought caught me. I'm 18 and living with my parents, my syster is 25 and also living with our parents. So started thinking. What is the appropriate time to leave the nest? How early is/isn't socialy acceptive and how late is/isn't compared to female and male...
  18. Eino

Music

So the last time i had a Media Player was about 2-3 years ago it was ITunes. So now i'm looking for a new one, iv'e been browsing trough the internet seraching for a suitable one. But there's just too many, so i thought i'd ask you guys for pointers and recommendations. Also any good websites...
  19. Eino

Tesco are Anti Jedi's

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/18/jedi-religion-tesco-hood-jones
  20. Eino

Panama Creature

http://esencia21.wordpress.com/2009/09/16/hallan-extrana-criatura-en-cerro-azul-panama-con-fotos/ Two teens by the age of 14 and 16 were playing near a cave somewhere in panama, when suddenly a slothlike creature comes out. So they beat it to death with sticks and stone. There are also bunch of...
Back
Top Bottom