Search results for query: *

1. woyo-sensei

Shogun - Sengoku Jidai is OSP from now on!

OK, let's deal with it. I have no time to continue my work with this mod. All this time I've spent doing this mod was a great experience. You, I mean all of you, people with demands, people with good word and just other people :) , you helped me a lot. Seriously, thank you all. It doesn't mean I...
  2. woyo-sensei

New version is comming! What should be released first? Multi or single? 09/05/12

Like in the subject, I have to ask you. Because there is still many things to change, fix, make better or something, but I can`t do everything in the same time. So, here is my question. What should be released first? Before you will give me any answer, couple things I have to say. For Single...
  3. woyo-sensei

What`s new in the next version 0.75? Check here!

I`ve noticed that suggestion thread is not enough to put everything what I`ve done so far. So I decided to create one more topic (hope it will be last :P) about new features what can you found in the next release. If you have new suggestion - post it here. So, what we have already: decapitation...
  4. woyo-sensei

Multiplayer maps request

OK, as I can see you guys created couple of clans and playing something like Shogun RPG. I really like the idea. This mean that Shogun Mod is still growing and thank you for that :) But what else do we need? Well, servers, but what else? New multiplayer maps :) So here is my suggestion. Give me...
  5. woyo-sensei

New banner idea for you or your clan? Post here!

Hi. If you would like to see your own banner in game, then save this picture example on your HDD, make your own banner, repaint it or whatever you want and post here with original resolution 140x341. Here is the picture: For now +20 free banners left.
  6. woyo-sensei

Dedicated server for Shogun - Sengoku Jidai

Many people asking me about dedicated servers for this mod, but I can`t make one. So I`m asking you, other people with own servers, about it :) It will be great if anyone who has a server already but without anything interesting or can make one, will run this great mod on it. We can make events...
  7. woyo-sensei

F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions topic. Please read this post first before you ask. How to use fire arrows? To use fire arrows, press T key during battle. The Fire Arrows is working as a skill. After you pressed the T key, your soldier will shot enemy with fire arrows, but only for 30 seconds, after...
  8. woyo-sensei

General discussion.

Here we can freely talk about Shogun - Sengoku Jidai mod. Feel free to say what do you think about it :) Enjoy!
  9. woyo-sensei

Screenshots and videos

Here you can post your pictures from the mod. Please make note that this is not a topic for screenshots with bug reports. You can report bugs in this topic So, here is mine pictures:
  10. woyo-sensei

Suggestions. Please read first post before you make one.

In this topic please post your suggestions about this mod and I do what I can to implement them. For now: Ready Work in Progress Planned/not started yet What to do next list: new scenes for ALL cities, villages and castles balance weapons for single- and multiplayer new quests (ninja quest!)...
  11. woyo-sensei

Download and Description. Current version 0.70

Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce to you my modification for Mount & Blade - Warband - Shogun - Sengoku Jidai. This mod is about Sengoku Period in Japan - one of the biggest civil war in this country. Mod is working with newest version of Warband v1.143 All new features: totally new...
  12. woyo-sensei

Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

Here you can submit bugs, and I'll hopefully fix them. List of known bugs: under investigation/fixed List of known bugs: dialogs problem after seppuku scene - looping last dialog with daimyo spawned party "fathers Friend" around the city black armors in shops, other graphic issues(?) not my...
  13. woyo-sensei

Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce to you my modification for Mount & Blade - Warband - Shogun - Sengoku Jidai. This mod is about Sengoku Period in Japan - one of the biggest civil war in this country. Mod is working with newest version of Warband v1.143 All new features: totally new...
Back
Top Bottom