Search results for query: *

• Users: Delzaros
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Delzaros

[WB][B] Delzaros ui pack

Delzaros UI Pack version: 1.2 M&B:Warband 1.158 This mod changes certain ui elements such as the standard health bars and shield indicator. A very small mod wich can be easily added to any other mod. You are free to add/use this in your/other mods if credit is given. You are free to...
  2. Delzaros

change players recruitment to a specific troop tree

I'm working on a mod that allows players to outfit their regular troops. I've found a few usefull topics on the forum that helped me alot. For recruitment. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111689.0.html Regular troop tweak. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51962.60.html...
  3. Delzaros

Reticle adjustment.

I'm currently working on a weapon to add to my mod. The weapon is a repeating crossbow with a roundrum underneath to hold the ammo. I've succesfully added a repeating crossbow to the game I just wonder how I can adjust the game to autofire, but most importantly the reticle behaviour. Currently...
  4. Delzaros

Mount&Blade Warband Nederlandse versie

Hallo allemaal, Ik start deze topic om toe zien of er animo is onder de Benelux leden van M&B naar een Nederlandstalige M&B WB. Een aantal van mijn vrienden hebben een beetje moeite met Engels en begrijpen vaak niet wat er precies staat. Nou zat ik zelf te denken om voor hun een Nederlandse...
  5. Delzaros

Ingame Editor save issue. (Resolved)

Hey guys, I've ran into a problem where asfar I looked havent found a solution for. I looked up around the Talesworld forums and used the search option but couldent find any topic regarding my problem. Nor looking through all the posts did help me so therefor I made this post. Onto the issue...
  6. Delzaros

Ingame Editor save issue. (Resolved)

Hey guys, I've ran into a problem where asfar I looked havent found a solution for. I looked up around the Talesworld forums and used the search option but couldent find any topic regarding my problem. Nor looking through all the posts did help me so therefor I made this post. Onto the issue...
  7. Delzaros

Trouble with Module system 1.127

I've just started to make my first own mod and have been looking up alot of posts before making any topics. But now I've ran into a problem I coulden't find on the forum and there for posting it now. I've downloaded Python27 and the Module System for patch 1.127, I've looked up Armagan's post...
  8. Delzaros

Rotate objects in Edit mode

Hey guys, I've been using the editor mode to flourish up some castles and villages with soem extra decorations, walls and stuff. I know how to move stuff from left to right, up and down and forward and backwords, but havent yet found out how to rotate the objects, only the random rotation...
  9. Delzaros

Changing Warband Serial

I gave my serial to my brother to test the game to see if he liked it. after that we brought a serial key for him but now we dont know where to change his old serial into the new one. So we can't play Multiplayer :S. Anyone has any idea how to?
Back
Top Bottom