Search results for query: *

1. mckchun

Loooking for a mod

crpg is a very good and fun mod, u can develop ur character just like singleplayer, but in a multiplayer world
  2. mckchun

Is Crossfire/Sli worth it?

thanks all, for the info
  3. mckchun

Is Crossfire/Sli worth it?

Is Crossfire/Sli worth it? Does this game even support dual cards? I run large battles, and it can get slow with higher graphics settings. Some insights from dual cards users would be great
  4. mckchun

warband on a bootcamped macbook pro. works AMAZINGLY

CalCD said:
    gnawid said:
    CalCD said:
    Oh well, at least it runs on a mac, which is surprising since TW is a relatively small company - developers dont usually bother to make it multi unless its really small or a large company.

I believe that bootcamp is a hack program on macs that allows it to run Windows only programs. So it isn't multi, but just that the OP used the hack to play M&B.
    oh, forgot he was using bootcamp.
    *facepalm*

how is it possible for you to forget about he was talking about bootcamp, when you said "I believe that bootcamp is a hack program on macs" yourself?
  5. mckchun

Advice about how to get people into mp game

fast respawns is the key, no one likes to wait, especially newbies dying too often.
  6. mckchun

Why is my Warband slower than the Original on my Computer?

dragoon47 said:
    Try max graphics DX7.

The only real difference is the absence of HDR and prettier colors hehe.

That's my plan while I get a motherboard to run my newer graphics card.

I cant wait to see the perfomance

btw, higher % means it requires more powerful pc
  7. mckchun

ATS Prize Drawing Event: July 3rd Sunday 6pm pst (prizes not confirmed yet)

Seawied86 said:
    I bought these ones about 5? years ago, and they also use the pink and green jack. The microphone doesn't work at all, and you can hardly hear ANYTHING with them, even with the volume cranked up as high as windows will allow you, and as high as the headset will allow you.

Oh ya, I also bought them for like $3 too.

is there any other headset(s) that you would recommend?
    Dont forget that you can pick other brands (as long as you are paying for the difference if it's more expensive)

btw, I'll reserve the numbers for you guys
  8. mckchun

Graphism mods for warband

would be great if it's "Native" compatible like the "more metal sound mod"
  9. mckchun

Most realistic combat speed?

Graylord said:
    bubble said:
    Night Ninja said:
    :roll:

I've handled them multiple times. Stop trying to conceal that you have no factual basis for your opinions.

In practice you dont even swing 2h swords that heavy like you do in the game. Iam not sure what type 2h weapons are used in these videos, but i guess you would be not in an advantage doing such powerfull swings like we do ingame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5d9tSqkbac

That first video just show how insanely quick it is to swing, how was it supposed to aid argument that big weapons are slow?

gameplay>realism
  10. mckchun

Someone to look out for

The video was made like a scary movie (he's really good at acting and etc). My brother and I "rolf-ed"
  11. mckchun

Graylord said:
    I'd say fastest. In real life, you rarely get the time to react.

real life has no "lag and latency"
  12. mckchun

Someone to look out for

I'll make sure I have a small server for him to join
  13. mckchun

seems like "normal" outruns every other option
  14. mckchun

[ATS] and [Hobo] Warband Learning Class (June 1st-2nd)

Bill the Bold said:
    thanks for the practise guys.  i found it most helpful, especially with the damage turned way down.  if (when) i missed a manual block i didnt get hacked down, wait to respawn, run back to where everyone was too, miss a manual block, get hacked down, wait to respawn, run back to where everyone was too, miss a manual block, get hacked down...
    reduced damage is great for practising.

im steve.

I'm glad that you enjoyed

and I'm online now if anyone wants to practice
  15. mckchun

Wait, when did we move to the fastest combat setting?

Gabeed said:
    DoomCraft said:
    It's really pointless to go on about the reasons as to why we have our settings the way we do, we aren't going to change it because of 10 people on the forums here feel different. The real people who matter are the ones in game, playing.

:lol:

And where would you advise going besides an internet forum to express your displeasure towards a server's policies?  Do you totally disregard any input outside your clan and instead pray to the ancient gods for direction as to what settings to choose?  One couldn't very well hang around in your server, offering suggestions and waiting in vain for someone to pay attention to him.  I made this thread because it better outlines my thoughts, allows like-minded people to chime in, and addresses multiple server owners.

But to reiterate--I couldn't care less at this point if you keep "fastest" or not.  My issue was with the ubiquitousness of the terrible setting in populated servers, and fortunately at present the ATS server exists and doesn't implement "fastest."

saying your opinions out really help, because server owners like me, visit forums everyday to check on new things and comments/opinions on different matters.

I'm glad I saw this thread, otherwise, I wouldnt know alot of people dislike it, and the logical reasons behind it. I really agree with some of the opinions, and that's why I changed my server back to medium speed.
  16. mckchun

Someone to look out for

EdwardWellcraft said:
    I'd like to see one server where he is unbanned and we just all meet up there every once in awhile to gang up on him.

I made a 10 man server specifically for that
  17. mckchun

Spinning/Turning inside attacks increases dmg ouput: TEST

I think it has to do with the speed bonus.....
  18. mckchun

A way to Promote Warband!

the_Perv said:
    mckchun said:
    I have several videos from formation battle events

ATS Organized Battle Thread

Fail: love your vid's btw, keep'em coming!

leaving for a month for holiday, wont see any video soon :sad:
Back
Top Bottom