Search results for query: *

• Users: Howitzer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Seemingly random morale loss for own faction?

Hi, Currently, I'm continuously sporting a -8 morale bonus to members of the Mierce faction. But I am a vassal of Mierce. I have no idea what I did to deserve this penalty.. (E.g. I don't attack my own faction of course.) What are the conditions for faction penalties (excluding the obvious...
  2. Treasures of Britain

Hi, I'm a big fan of this mod, and see a lot of links to Bernard Cornwells 'The Warlord Trilogy'. The game sometimes hints at the (thirteen) Treasures of Britain, but are they actually in the game and useable? Really nice mod! Really captures the feeling and mood of the sombre dark ages.
  3. Possible to become a bandit?

Hi, When attacking bandits or outlaws, you gain negative relations with that 'faction'. Thus, Is it possible to gain positive relations with said faction? E.g. attack farmers and such; aid bandits and outlaws; become friendly with them; maybe gain access to their bandit hideouts or anything...
  4. [SOLVED] Don't get my conquered castle/town as king.

I'm my own king of my own kingdom. I don't have any vassals (or companions for that matter). I just renounced my vassalage under the Vaegir king Yaroglek. I've conquered several castles and everytime chose to appoint myself as the lord and ruler of those castles. However, I don't own them...
  5. Change banner

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to change the banner (which you picked after getting some renown)? If so, how? I've searched these fora and browsed through some of the FAQs but didn't find my answer. Thanks in advance, Adrian
Back
Top Bottom