Search results for query: *

• Users: Blobmania
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blobmania

Resolved "Train Troops" quest failed

Summary: "Train Troops" quest failed on completion of a "Rival Gang" quest. How to Reproduce: I accepted a "Train Troops" quest from a questgiver in Chornobas. I trained up 7/10, all 10 were still alive. I successfully completed a "Rival Gangs" quest in the nearby city of Omor, and on...
  2. Blobmania

The Breakfast Club (Co-Op play Greenlight project)

Hey guys, I'm more of a lurker than a poster nowadays, but thought I'd pop something up about a fun little project a mate of mine's just put on Steam Greenlight: Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656623834 The Game The Breakfast Club is a local co-op glitch...
  3. Blobmania

[BoP: Interregnum] Embassy of the Skaal

Greetings, peoples of Tamriel! The Skaal Tribe, followers of the All-Maker and Custodians of Solstheim, offer their friendship and hospitality to all who would deal with us. Leader: Shaman Haldor Tree-Climber Religion: The All-Maker Trade Status: Open to all goods News Auction House...
  4. Blobmania

Scene Developers: Read This

Hey there everyone, I've written up a post in the Forge recruitment thread but I also thought I'd throw something up here as well. I'm looking for an experienced mapper to join a small experienced mod team working on a "secret" (for the moment) project. The maps will need to be PW-scale, and...
  5. Blobmania

Bristol - Banksy street-art removal

As some of you may be aware, the new piece of street art by guerilla graffiti-artist Banksy (image shown below) was recently taken (by crowbar) from it's public location after only a few hours on display. The piece of art was removed not by the owner of the wall, but by a boy's club located...
  6. Blobmania

SP Antiquity [WB] Rome Theft Something-Something - Licentia

Current News: The mod needs a name! 'Sup forumites. Just a quick introductory post for the mod I'm currently working on in my free time. Before I even begin to give you a description, I'd like to make it clear that this mod may or may not be finished - mostly dependent on whether or not I get...
  7. Blobmania

Congrats

Congratulations on the new subforum :) - Blob
  8. Blobmania

Coursework (Input & Comments requested) - Play & Interactivity

Good afternoon, Forumites. I'm currently slogging my way through 10 essays for my Games Technology course, all of which are due in on the 21st before 2pm. I would like (If anyone has the time/will to read the essay below) some constructive feedback on the essay itself, as well as any comments...
  9. Blobmania

Module System Typo

'Sup, Wasn't entirely sure where to put this, but I suppose it could be considered a "bug" so I'll throw it in here. While writing some new scripts a few minutes ago I discovered that the Operation command: prop_instance_get_scene_prop_kind      = 1853  # (prop_instance_get_scene_prop_kind...
  10. Blobmania

Metal Scratch Brushes (Photoshop/GIMP)

Howdy ladies and gents, I'm looking for some decent repeating metal scratch brushes to use on the edges of a "Metal" texture to indicate edge wear. I'm using GIMP 2.8 so I've got access to Photoshop brushes as well, but i've downloaded 2 or 3 packs already, none of which really had what I was...
  11. Blobmania

The Unofficial 3D Art Competition (New Poll) 20th July

Howdy ladies and gents, After some discussion on the Official 3D Art Thread, we've decided to give a go at running a weekly (or monthly) 3D Art competition, with each run having a different theme, and with all artwork created being released as OSP material. So, how will the competition work...
  12. Blobmania

Distance-To-Ground (Rockets Over Water) Bug

Yo, Was pissing around with rockets earlier and I discovered that if you use a rocket launcher as the English on a scene object suspended above water (Such as a jetty), you'll be teleported into the water when "Taking Control", rather than remaining on the wooden jetty. Easily fixed, but I...
  13. Blobmania

[M] Imperator (development closed)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Important: Read and follow the instructions!
  14. Blobmania

Coding: Crouch Script (In need of assistance)

Howdy there people, So i've been working on a modified version of Shredz's Crouch feature from AOFI, and i've run into a bit of a wall. I'm not hugely experienced in scripts and suchlike, so I thought i'd dump what i've got in here and see if any of you lovely people can help me. As far as i'm...
  15. Blobmania

Multiplayer Sub-Menu Greyed Out

Edit: Not sure what it was, but just tried running again and it's fine. My apologies =D
  16. Blobmania

MP Apocalypse "ZombieMod"

Well, seeing as it's not a huge secret anymore (to those who were interested) what my new project is, I thought i'd throw up a quick taleworlds thread for it before I resume coding. I've not got a name for the mod as of yet, so i'll simply call it "ZombieMod" for now. The basic premise of the...
  17. Blobmania

Hazard Perception: Flawed

Now, while this is mainly for English/British readers, i'd also like so input from our EU buddies as to the quality of the "Hazard Perception" (Or equivalent) tests in their countries. I myself have failed this test once, and have my second one tomorrow. While understandably I may be slightly...
  18. Blobmania

SP Antiquity Rome: Fall of the Republic (Alpha Stage)

Howdy there people, So, i've completed my first mod... in under 48 hours, total. I'll just run you through the back-story: In 59 BC, Julius Caesar forced through a vote to make Publius Clodius Pulcher a plebian (commoner), therefore making him a suitable candidate to become a Tribune, and...
  19. Blobmania

The Mount & Musket Dispatches

I would like to announce to you all, the release of the MM Dispatches. http://mmdispatches.jigsy.com The "Dispatch" is a weekly newsprint-style newsletter posted in the link above. The site includes an as-it-happens news feed that will be updated whenever the admins can get online with info...
Back
Top Bottom