Search results for query: *

1. A young vampire

Weekly 2d art competition archive

Surely you jest? :razz:

But yeah, jesters sound like a pretty cool theme
  2. A young vampire

To be honest I don't think that would yield all that many entries, so I say another poll
  3. A young vampire

Unless you've got a secret stash of votes somewhere I think we've got a winner :wink:
  4. A young vampire

I'll just leave some ideas here then.

The age of exploration

Year 2085

Medieval market

The best duck

Propaganda poster

5. A young vampire

Such win, many skill wow!  :lol:

Well, as for the theme this week I think we'll go with"After the apocalypse"
  6. A young vampire

It wouldn't be possible to get some extra time? The file got corrupted and I lost like 70% of my work...  :sad:
  7. A young vampire

Those are indeed really neat. I feel like I should try to combine this with practicing loose drawing, I have a nasty habit of drawing way too tight. Thanks  again :smile:
  8. A young vampire

Man that's great! Thanks! I'll have have to make sure to try that out for my next project :grin:.
  9. A young vampire

Well, I can't argue with that.
    On a side note though, you guys wouldn't happen to have any tips on how to paint rocks would you?
  10. A young vampire

Man, that looks really neat! I've got to step up my game :smile:
  11. A young vampire

No worries guys, I'll think of something to make everyone disappointed :wink:

Update:

Alright, since it's 5th January i suppose it's time to reveal the next theme. We'll go with Video Game/movie Crossover II
  12. A young vampire

Same here, either's fine.
  13. A young vampire

Aye, an extension would not be completely unwelcome.
  14. A young vampire

Nah, let's keep it simple. we'll just go with Ambush as a theme.
  15. A young vampire

Oh gosh, uhm... How about a "scenario challenge" where some kind of event is roughly outlined but completely open for visual interpretation? would everyone be ok with something like that, or would you rather prefer a regular theme where you're not locked to a specific event? :smile:
  16. A young vampire

Colour me impressed, t'is indeed the siege of Minas Tirith. Just when the gates have been breached and the orcs smash into the defensive lines. Though i've taken massive artistic liberties (might have gone overboard here I know :wink: ) to kind of also make it a bit of a throwback to the pre-Jackson days. Back when the style had not yet been so much carved in stone.

oD3rvyM.png
  17. A young vampire

Looks like a new player has entered the field.

I'll get wickedly impressed if anyone actually can guess what scene it is since i've taken so many artistic liberties as to render it almost unrecognisable :razz:
    4xdAfW7.png
  18. A young vampire

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Thanks! Regarding the rod, well i just felt like leaving it out of the model. So i guess the owner of this particular rifle dropped it while running from Zulus or whatnot :razz:
Back
Top Bottom