Search results for query: *

1. Alatzy

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Anyone here familiar with Poets of the Fall? I've yet not found a band that sounds exactly the same live as in the studio.

Studio:
    Live:
  2. Alatzy

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Anyone here know Hawaii? The lead guitarist is Marty Friedman, it's his band before Cacophony and Megadeth
  3. Alatzy

beta.taleworlds.com

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
    Would really love it, I need to work on my thesis aswell but I can always postpone it ?
  4. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Bergioyn said:
    Alatzy said:
    Itselle on aina toitotettu että jos ihminen on peruskunnossa, se pystyy juoksemaan 5km matkan pysähtymättä ja puhumaan samalla hengästymättä.

Armeija ei ole fyysisestikään kovin raskasta jos ei tarkoituksella hae "raskaisiin" hommiin.
    Hajota sinne toki voi ja vähän pitääkin, se on sen jutun juoni.

Ainii, aamuja!
    Itsehän olen rapakuntoinen mutta 5km juoksu puhuen hengästymättä peruskunnon rajana kuulostaa kyllä höpöhöpöltä.
    Näin meille kapteeni sano ensimmäisillä oppitunneilla, voi olla myös hänen henk.koht näkemys :grin:
  5. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Itselle on aina toitotettu että jos ihminen on peruskunnossa, se pystyy juoksemaan 5km matkan pysähtymättä ja puhumaan samalla hengästymättä.

Armeija ei ole fyysisestikään kovin raskasta jos ei tarkoituksella hae "raskaisiin" hommiin.
    Hajota sinne toki voi ja vähän pitääkin, se on sen jutun juoni.

Ainii, aamuja!

6. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

Teofish said:
    Oooooh, cool job! Aren't pheasants dumb as logs though? I seem to recall them being somewhat like the Dodo birds in Ice Age 1.

That is the best comparison that i have heard yet!  :grin: They indeed are stupid. Even if they are completely healthy and fine, they just go and find i way to kill itself. Popular way seems to be drowning in water dispenser...

Colleague of mine said that if pheasant don't find any other way to die, it just looks gamekeeper in the eye and dies just to **** with us.  :facepalm:
  7. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

So i started at my new job few weeks ago. I work as gamekeeper and my job is to keep 15000 pheasants alive and well.  And i can't think of a better job.

Just waiting for fall and all these big hunts to start, it's a great excuse to wear full tweed clothing when hunting  :wink:
  8. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Saatte mennä mun puolesta, kyllä puoli vuotta tuota paskaa riittää mulle  :grin:
  9. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Tosiaan itekkin kotiuduin tossa joulukuussa...

JA JUMALAUTA! TAMMIKUUSSA TULI KERTAUSKÄSKY POSTISSA. Hajottaa kyl aina ku vaa näkeeki sen vitun paperilapun saatana  :evil:
  10. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

SkyTime said:
    En tiedä, jotain valmiusvuoroa näkyy olevan. Ja vitun telamiinalaatikot, ei enää ikinä. Ne perkeleet painavat enemmän kuin minä ja nyt on paikat paskana  :mad:

Eihän ne oo ku 40kg/laatikko, salille poika salille.

Ite kans tosiaan astuin palvelukseen 2/15 Kainuun Prikaatiin ja täälähän sitä ollaan särmimmässä sekä nohevimmassa yksikössä, Tiedustelukomppaniassa.

4 viikon päästä ois sit edessä siirtyminen kerrosta alemmas, sotakoiraosastoon jossa menis loppupalvelus mukavasti prikaatin helpostikin rennoimpaan hommaan, eläinhuoltomiehenä.  :smile:

PS. Hajoo SkyTime korohoroiluihin  :wink:

11. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

In that case it might be death to them :sad:
    Is anyone feeding them currently?

Anyways, i do not claim to be a deer expert.
  12. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

Vraelomon said:
    I got a bad feeling about this year. Winter has been dragging on super long (I think this was the first day above freezing) and all the deer I see look scraggly and starved. Saw a couple yearnings the other day that looked half dead. Also saw three doe today eating off pine trees. Poor bastards  :sad:
    Actually all deer animals eat minimium amount of food in winter, they use their "energy" storages that they have collected during summer and autumn. So there is actually an explanation why they look half dead.

For example Roe Deer spents 60% of its day in summer to eat. And in winter it spents 60% of the day resting. And i'm quite sure that Fallow Deer follows that rhythm too.

Does anybody know any good books about maintaining Fallow and Roe Deer population?

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPA9uY2Gco *

13. Alatzy

Post your desktop!:D

mhavbc.jpg

Very simple and clean i think.
  14. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

Seff said:
    Meeting my hunting teacher Saturday for some routine gun practice, and then he'll sell me a book to let me study for my test.
    Do you study hunting? Is there "special" schools in Denmark, which are focused in hunting?

I'm currently studying in only school in Finland which teaches hunting. I should graduate to be a gamekeeper soon.
  15. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

Austupaio said:
    @Alatzy; you know, I really the look and form of a lot of those little Tikka .222 guns and I've heard good things about their performance.

It's just too bad that .222 is just a little too different from .223 to make any use of them.
    There is good and bad things in Tikka rifles, if i have to choose between Tikka and Sako (both are made and owned by same company, Beretta), i would choose a Sako. All Sako's have and Tikka's have same barrels, difference between these guns are in stocks, they but more time in those with Sako's. At least in my opinion. And i have heard that some Tikka rifles have problems with triggers and that spike that detonates cartridge.

I like to use .222 because of its really low and soft recoil. Also bullets are really cheap. (Atleast in Finland.)
    When i'm hunting Black grouses and Wood grouses, i usually take .222 with me. Also i'm really into shooting foxes and i haven't yet found better bullet that can beat Hornandy V-Max (when bullet hits, it literally explodes  :oops:)

I have thought about buying a new caliber soon, was thinking about .270 Winchester or .280 Remington, does anyone have any experience with these two calibers?
  16. Alatzy

Hunting and fishing

Oh, so there is fellow hunters in taleworlds forums. I thought i was only one.

What guns do you have and in which caliber?

Beretta SV10 Prevail I Over/under 12/76
    Benelli M2 semiautomatic 12/76
    Sako Black Bear 9,3x62
    Tikka T3 Varmint .222
    Tikka M65A .308
  17. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Kyllähän se näin on. Mut jos koulu venyy niin sit venyy, sille en mitään voi.
  18. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Itekki 2/15 pitäis mennä ellei opiskelut tule oikein pahasti tielle, sitten siirretään. Armeijaan ehtii vaikka 29-vuotiaana.
  19. Alatzy

Armeijan harmaisiin

Vitut ku Kainuun Prikaati ja TiedK se olla pitää.
  20. Alatzy

Nations Cup 2014 - Suomen joukkue

Pakkohan se itekki kommentoida.

Voi vittu teidän kanssa, tässähän puhutaan ja väitellään koko ajan vain tietokonepelissä järjestettävässä maajoukkueottelusta.. On se perkele..

UGH!
Back
Top Bottom