Search results for query: *

• Users: forte712
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pause caused by Blood Stains (?)

Every time I hit someone in single player field or siege battles, the game would pause for half second or so. I know that does not sound like a lot, but it gets more annoying every time. Turning off blood stains from video options completely eliminates the pauses. The new version 1.127 still has...
  2. Archers and Crossbowmen

First of all I would like to say this is one of my dream mod. I always wanted a way to be a king and have vassals of my own in Mount and Blade. Excellent job! Just have a few things I'm curious of.. Has projectiles been weakened in this mod? Or is it just because almost everyone is wearing...
  3. Peace and War Quest from own Cities and Lords

I have a couple of questions about this mod.. After you own your own city, can you get a "Make Peace Agreement" quest from the guildmaster? And after you get your own Lords, can you  get a "Declare War" quest from them? I tried searching and failed.. if already asked before, please point me...
  4. Lord's Obedience

Hi I've tried searching for this suggestion, but had no luck.. If this has been mentioned before, please direct me to the correct place, and ignore this post.. I was wondering what determines whether a Lord will stick to a task that you've given them (especially "Follow me" task), instead of...
  5. Military Law

Hi What determines a Lord's obedience when ordered a task? I thought it was relations with the player, but I've seen a lot of instances where the Lord with less relation stick with the task while the Lord with more relation decides that the task is not important and went on doing what he...
  6. Privateer like game

I was wondering if someone can recommend me a space game that gives you freedom like in Wing Commander: Privateer? Space combat, trading, freedom in deciding what you become (trader, pirate etc) would be very nice Thanks.
  7. Over sensitive DVD Rom drive

Hi My Dvd Rom seems to be very sensitive to touches, that even the slightest nudge (when it is open) will close it (even a slight down force applied will make it close automaticaly). This cause problems whenever I try to put in a cd, which will most probably nudge the drive slightly, it closes...
  8. Happy Chinese New Year!

To all who celebrates Chinese New Year.. May you and your loved ones find happiness and prosperity in this year of the pig! :D
  9. V 0.800 Crash after battle

Joined a battle between manhunters and river pirates+bandits, won, pressed Tab, and this pop up
  10. Playing Playstation 2 on a computer

Has anyone tried playing PS2 on a PC, using a TV tuner or video in of a graphic card ? I heard there's delay and imperfections of the picture.. Is this common for all TV tuners ? No? Also it would be really great if someone can recommend a good TV tuner for my old 1.4 GHz AMD to play PS2...
  11. Free Firewall?

Can anyone tell me a good, free firewall? I am using Zone Alarm, but whenever I open a torrent program, it seems to kill my internet browser's ability to access the web.. Thanks.
  12. The English Language

First of all, I would like to say that I do not mean to offend anyone. I just want to say what caused me much trouble in the past.. As you know, the english language can have two different pronounciation for one letter. For example the 'e' in "beer" is different from 'e' in "elderly" This...
  13. Setting height

Is there a topic on setting height already? If there is, forgive me, coz I searched and found none I think it would be good if we can set the height (and body type?) of our characters. It will certainly add to the variety, since now all chars have the same height and body type..
  14. House

Does anyone here watch House? I think its very good, definitely one of my favorites.  :)
  15. More specific troops weapon proficiencies

I mentioned this somewhere in the apprentice forum, and people seems to agree. "It might be better to give them different weapon proficiencies (and by 'different' I mean more than a couple of points different..)for different weapons, depending on their type... For example a swadian crossbowman...
  16. Some minor spelling errors

When you inspect a castle you owned, and talk to one of the troops there, he/she will say "All is quite.. ..." I think it was meant to be "All is quiet.. ..."
  17. Music not playing all the time

I searched for music, but couldnt find what I was looking for Sometimes there is no music playing at all, whether it is in battle or inside a town, sometimes there's only silence Is this intentional? Or is it a bug? Thanks.
  18. Horse map sound

I tried to search this, but couldnt find what I wanted I have tried two mods, the arena expansion and storymod. Why do they have different world-map horse sound compared to native? Is this intentional? In battle the horses sound the same, only in the world map they are different from native...
  19. Encumberance effect display

I tried searching for this but cant. I think it would be nice to have a number (a percentage?) of how much all the stuff u carry affect your running speed. Or perhaps display your running speed in the inventory screen, so when you put on more armor you can see it change... Coz rite now its...
  20. A few possible oddities

I am not sure whether these are intentional, but I found the following to be a bit odd: - The battle military hammer, even though it has blunt damage, the character swings it using the pointy part instead of the hammer head part - Marnid starts with a trade skill level that is impossible in...
Back
Top Bottom