Search results for query: *

• Users: robbyg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. robbyg

Permadeath

Hey, i just recently started playing this mod again after some years (there's still no other mod that's like Solid + Shade). I did some searches but I can't find an answer to my question. I always play with "realistic" save settings - so it saves after I do anything. I've made 2 characters...
  2. robbyg

Faith Troops

Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, i've trawled the forum for about 30mins. I have about 5 "zealous" Antarian Honour Guards. I follow the Void faith and in the M&B Version they upgrade to Devourers. Will these troops do the same?
  3. robbyg

Screenies (Antarians)

Hello, does any1 have nice screenies of Antarian Elites and Nobles, as well as the toher units, possibly, that they would let me link to?
  4. robbyg

[New Faction] Army of Tards

Hello, after many successful kingships and captaincies I would like to announce the forming of a enw faction. We will be called "The Army of Tards" You may: 1)Kill Unarmed players, and deny it if they call you out in chat (we will back you up!) 2)Kill team mates who are wearing the same...
  5. robbyg

Servers showing more players than there actually are and weird ping readings

So whats the deal with lots of servers showing they have more players than they actually do and those weird ping ratings of 0?
  6. robbyg

Euro Duel/Training Partner

Hi all, Im looking for someone to bash about with on a euro duel server (probably nditions as i like the settings). Stuff I want to practice will be; 1) Manual block vs Feinting 2) Chamber blocks 3) Some Sword 'n Board with the above included It would also be nice to try out all the...
  7. robbyg

Giving troops to Lords

Is it worth it? Do they look after them? Do you garrison their castles first before assigning? I feel that maybe this is one area that I could work on but I dont want to give say 60 devourers to a lord and see him squander them away, or worse, disband them. What's peoples experiences with...
  8. robbyg

Increase Siege Mode TIMER

5 minutes for the attackers to win is just lame. Even with a coordinated team (and how often do u get that) that gives you one or 2 good tries from less-used ladders and doors. If there's some problem increasing it to 10 minutes then make the timer based on population, with say 5 minutes as a...
Back
Top Bottom