Search results for query: *

• Users: Vankod
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vankod

annoying bug

Hello everyone!I got an annoying bug after adding a few scripts (unfortunately I don't remember which): after pressing the Start New Game sounds snd_gong (s_cymbals.ogg) and [my] character is given 23 levels. Although there are no corresponding entries in game_menus, module_troops, scripts...
  2. Vankod

SP Medieval [OSP] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten beta v. 0.99 and OSP Pack

The previous topic is closed due to excessive flood it.. Operation time - mid 13th century. The starting point in 1240. Factions: - Teutonic Order (Livonia and Prussia lans) - Princedom of Lithuania - Novgorod Republic - Principality of Poland (land of Gdansk, Kujawy and Mazovia) - Pruteni...
  3. Vankod

Quest (questions to the pros MS)

Quest essence of which is this: I meet the apartments of the castle hero (NPC) and  the conversation accuses  him of lying and calling for a duel. Then shall follow immediately duel (fight) in which, if I win, I get a bonus 100 points of fame and +5 rating of honor, but -30 in relation to N...
  4. Vankod

animating icons rider

I have a problem. Rider made ​​an icon and everything meshes with different postures of movement (animation). When you add  frames obtained here is such a curvature. I tried to  re-animate the native icon - the same result ... = / P.S: an equal number of polygons does not help use  OpenBRF
  5. Vankod

Lord Defects

Hello! Please tell me what to disable to stop the Lords refuse allegiance to the faction, which they originally belong to? Posts like this:
  6. Vankod

Belonging of banners

Tell me please how to do that every lord in the game has always belonged to only one banner (not randomly) and how to remove them from the pages of a selection of banners for the main character? Examples: Rus: 13 th century, 1257 AD
  7. Vankod

SP Medieval Grunwald Mod Alpha 0.4

Mod, as the name of Grunwald. It takes us into the center of the conflict between the Teutonic Order, Kingdom of Poland and Lithuania at the turn of the XIV - XV centuries. NexusMods(Alpha v. 0.4) for Warband version 1.173 - 74 The four main factions: - Kingdom of Poland - Teutonic Order - The...
  8. Vankod

SP Medieval [WB] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten (old topic)

Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten Historical modes, which recounts the events of the XIII century unfolded on the territory of the Baltic and adjacent lands. It all began in 1225, when short-sighted Polish Prince Konrad Mazowiecki appealed for help from the Prussian heathen Teutonic Knights. The...
  9. Vankod

Набор мододелов

Здравствуйте! Ведется разработка нового мода на тему - Тевтонский Орден: завоевание Пруссии и Ливонии. Просьба не путать с "Русь. 13 век". Фракции: - Тевтонский Орден - Литва - Новгородская республика - Польша (земли Гданьска, Куявии и Мазовии) - Пруссы - Дания (минорная фракция) Время...
Back
Top Bottom