Search results for query: *

1. banzai_travis

Prussian Cavalry

Hi guys, first let me just say what an awesome mod this is! massive map, tons of factions and a bucketload of units. exceptional. i am however having some difficulty in recruiting or training prussian cavalry. i know that you can recruit cavalry of various factions from the staff sargeants etc...
  2. banzai_travis

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

on the subject of pegasi (?) i reckon it would be cool to have set piece battles with monsters. dunno if it's possible but how could would it be as a knight errant being tasked with slaying the local dragon/griffon/hydra etc
  3. banzai_travis

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

incorrect. they are all the same cold ones, though it depends on which edition. old school (4th edand earlier) are the velociraptor type, newer (and i think less cool 5th ed) are the box headed knuckle dragger type.
  4. banzai_travis

Scene editing help pls?

Hi all, just starting out here, trying my hand at scene editing and i have a question for the masses... How do i enter a SPECIFIC scene to edit rather than walking in to a town on the world map? Any help would be much appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom