Search results for query: *

• Users: vota dc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Modded troops getting "free stuff" in custom battle

I am modding spnpccharacters.xml Modding skill troops is working (it doesn't show skills below 0 in popup information but the skills seems to apply) Inventory is more troublesome, when testing troops on custom battle mod sometimes I get strange results. For example This troops always wear...
  2. How to implement/declare modded files in a custom folder?

I changed many things in scattered files (talewords.campaign using dnspy has most of the code used in game, also under sandboxcore there are xml for items and troops and under native even xml for base movement Speed) and every change seems to apply to the game. But I can only change those files...
  3. SP - Quests Quest for building Zendar

Building castles in settlements was cut out because was too complicated having each village with a potential castle that could be razed as well. What about giving some city building element with a unique quest? A quest to build Zendar choosing which troops should have and which kind of castle...
  4. SP - Quests One time migrate for create your own kingdom

When you create your own kingdom both imperial or non imperial cases, your very first action is...weakening the faction you want to help. For example Empire is split in three, unless you take back a fief lost to enemies very often you just found a fourth faction and remove a fief from one of the...
  5. SP - General Subfaction mechanic recruit

Gamewise subfactions seems very different how they recruit troops. I am playing Battania and Western Empire has only 1 city but almost all mercenary subfactions (everyone except Hidden Hand and Jawal never joined them and Ghilman, Lake Rats and Wolfskins that defected to Battania), those...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Special clan and NPC

This thread is for pure lore, if they have zero text or 200 pages it doesn't change gameplaywise. I noticed that some clans are special, they contain more informations about them. The encyclopedia put the information of those clans on the clan leader if they are a kingdom clan while they put the...
  7. SP - General Freely choose each troop

The ancient custom battle mod for Mount and Blade 1 allowed to choose every troop. Testing wise it would be better if the custom battle mode allows to select each troop instead of just 4 troop classes
  8. Suggestion: adjust side attack to enemy size

I noticed that with a tall character hitting smaller people Is more difficult. The veteran trainer Is taller while the rookie trainer often avoids my side attack that fly over his head. Since I can choose only 4 directions I think that side attacks should be fixed, while no issue with the up and...
  9. How does perform a 0 stats character?

In Warband character with 0 stats perform decently unless they have too weight and can't move at all (in M&B 1 there was a gap between full stop and running, for example people could just walk because weight, in Warband you have just slower running or full stop). For example if you equip 2...
  10. Will the troops type/class being the same in campaign, captain and multiplayer?

In the original game the presence of troop's tier made possible to have very different armies even with one culture: you could see rhodok with pitchfork, sergeant with glaive, pikeman, crossbowman march together....but the troops type were just two: infantry and ranged troops. When they...
  11. Bannerlord one culture combined arms

Will one culture combined arms be viable? In the original game Lezalit speaks about combined arms, the gameplay instead encourage to just mass Swadian Knights. Now Bannerlord seems to have fixed most things so one kind of units spam won't work but on the other hand any culture won't have just...
  12. Light Infantry Role

Captain Mode Video labeled troops as Light Infantry Heavy Infantry Shock Infantry Ranged Units Light Cavalry Heavy Cavalry (there is no ranged cavalry if I remember well....strange because then foot archers are like horse archers) They said that light infantry has a support role. Empire for...
  13. International community will support Al Qaeda against Azawad?

Despite lower number it seems that Tuareg (or Touareg?) managed to beat the forces of Mali and proclamed the independence of Azawad. Ansar Dine also fought the government, but have a different project and plan to keep Mali united. Now international community claimed that will do everything to...
  14. Change party size cost for units

Inspired by The Last Day mod I changed party size mod giving a malus for cavalry. Purpose is to make cavalry cost more population in party.   ("game_get_party_companion_limit",     [       (assign, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),       (assign, ":limit", 30),       (store_skill_level, ":skill"...
  15. Recruiting tied on village

From what I seen recruiting is tied on the culture of the faction that was has the village assigned at the beginning of the game. How can I give to a specific village a specific recruit without changing his ownership? For example that village surrounded by forest bandit that is owned by Swadia...
  16. La nuova patch rende immortali nei mod?

Può capitare che una patch causi problemi al native, ma l'ultima rilasciata influenza i mod dove praticamente quando si combatte si va avanti all'infinito perché il danno è sempre 0. Avete idea di come aggiustare?
  17. Rts sui lego?

Quando ero alle medie mi ero messo a fare i disegni di Legocraft che era una via di mezzo tra lego e warcraft. In effetti il primo warcraft pur essendo inferiore a Dune 2 sotto moltissimi punti (le unità erano le stesse con grafica diversa mentre in Dune c'erano quelle speciali per fazioni, non...
  18. Tactics and troop spawning

I don't know if it is a good idea, but maybe tactics should change the reinforcement spawning: you have wiped the first wave of enemies? Your reinforcement will spawn in a more advanced position. You troops have already won on the walls and they are fighting in the courtyard? Your reinforcement...
  19. Ai too good with two handed hammers?

I modded the vaegirs and they are the communist faction. So they use sickle and hammer. The problem is that their knights use the warhammer and they seem too strong. I mean with custom battle (without shields and lances) they beat swadian knights even if swadians have chargers and I set the...
  20. Il mito dello spadone di legno è il frutto di una truffa

In modalità arena sia nel primo M&B che in Warband facevo il fighetto con lo spadone di legno. Evitavo come la peste il bastone in quanto meno lungo e potente (lo usavo solo per aumentare l'abilità, non per vincere) e spada e scudo...beh usavo solo lo scudo se avevo un basso valore di atletica...
Back
Top Bottom