Search results for query: *

1. Northern ireland inaccessible to southern/westernireland

when i first started the game i appeared in the southern ireland region. i tried to travel north to belfast but found that my character would not under any circumstance move to that section i tried going to western ireland and then north but it still wouldnt let me cross the bridge this glitch...
  2. Changing HP through increasing ironflesh bonus, strength bonus and base hp?

I was wondering if there is any way in mount and blade to change the HP bonus given by ironflesh, to increase the bonus HP given through strength, to increase the base hp, or to perhaps implement a small hp bonus every time a character levels up? (especially the last) Or perhaps add a brand new...
  3. this mod vs britain 1257 or britain at war

which of the three mods would you consider the most fun? historically accurate? most unique? overall best? i realise all 3 mods are from basically the same time period (differing about 100 years) but im not sure which would be best, so im undecided which one to get... i just want to see what...
  4. The difference?

I was wondering, what is the difference between this mod and the mod Britain at war? both appear to involve the same country at the same time period... i tried googling a comparison of the two mods, but found no results and i also searched the forum So are they different? If so how? Which one...
Back
Top Bottom