Search results for query: *

1. vegeta5001

why has no one made a discworld mod?

Verito said:
    Servitor said:
    Okay, Someone give me a link to this discoworld thingy. I haven't got the faintest idea about what it is.
    I no longer want to know what it is....

Sounds totally strange.....

no offence but if think something is strange you just stay away from it you're a bit shortsighted in my opinion
    i love the discworld novels but don't really think it's that suited for mount&blade unless you want to write lots of dialogues which is the only reason why the discworld is so great  :mrgreen:
  2. vegeta5001

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

ok i thought so how can i avoid this the little dots or vertices or something can't overlap?
  3. vegeta5001

B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

a little question for everyone who can answer it so mainly to highelf :smile:
    i just finished watching all the videos and wanted to texture my sword so i want to make a UVmap but my blade seems to have an "internal error:badarith"
    i have no idea what that could mean but basically i can't texture the blade because it won't show up on the uvchart
    any ideas?
  4. vegeta5001

Bug reports

ok i still got a bug with warcamp they only get knocked unconscious
  5. vegeta5001

SP Other RPGmod Official thread

i cant wait till you release it
  6. vegeta5001

Age of Mythology mod still need a scripter, some stuff on page 6,7

ok i think i could help making some swords but can somebody send screenshots of swords cause i wouldnt know anything about greek,norse and egyptian armory
  7. vegeta5001

A question to the developers, an poll for the members!

ye i agree with on jacobo he is completly right
  8. vegeta5001

Any texturers/skinners want to lend a hand? (ASOIAF)

Lol i wish i could help but the only thing i can make is swords i just started modeling yesterday so maybe in a week or so i could help i hope  :mrgreen: :lol:
  9. vegeta5001

LSP Fantasy 3D Art [M&B] LOTR weapon pack -released 27/08/06 - Last Alliance stuff

wow rlly awesome stuff you got there keep up the good work try making anduril that would be cool
  10. vegeta5001

SP Native displaced plainsmen mod (v 0.3)

it looks like you have an awful lot to do but it sounds great
  11. vegeta5001

SP Native Footmen Mod! ( RELEASED!)

for a footmen mod there are alot of horsemen if you ask me kinda sucky :twisted:
  12. vegeta5001

Unnoficiall vrs. Official

i just began trying to mod but im not rlly good at it  :razz:
  13. vegeta5001

Companions

if you ask me how cool berserk may be kenshin owns youre guts's ass  :razz: :razz:
  14. vegeta5001

Mount & Blade comics, with a revamped first post! (last update sep30)

wow man thats real good stuff keep going
  15. vegeta5001

SP Other RPGmod Official thread

i cant wait till its released sounds very cool  :smile:
  16. vegeta5001

SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

when i start it up it gives an error what says more than 32sound samples what can i do about it??
Back
Top Bottom