Search results for query: *

• Users: ian626
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. is there a Japanese or Chinese mod?

i think it would be awesome to play as a samurai but i couldnt find a jap/chin mod anywhere (propably because i fail at using the internet) any help? thanks  :lol: :D
  2. Error loading PostFX shaders?

how do i solve this problem?
  3. d3dx9_42 missing or cannot be found??

i just downloaded the new mount & blade and i get a couple of errors when i start downloading and then when i try to run it it says something about the d3dx9_42 file missing or somthing like that how can i fix this or get a new one of these files? would it work to copy that file from the old...
  4. is there a mod with indians (native americans) in it?

is there a mod for war band with native americans in it because i think that would be awesome? if not is there any 1 willing to create one? thanks :D
  5. How to host multi player matches

ok so i havent started playing the new m&t yet because i am still downloading it (i hate slow internet) but i have already downloaded the dedicated server and i was wondering how to use it?  could u give a simple step by step guide because i am a bit of a noob
  6. M&T keeps Crashing?

i just added a new module called 80 years of war or somthing like that and now when i play it i will play it for like 5 minutes and then the game will close and a thing will come up say it has stoped working and that windows is looking for a solution?? i have windows vista and i have never had...
  7. Opinions on this mod :) - LOCKED (duplicate)

Well i havnt seen a topic like this on a forum for qte some time but i will give it a go lol. so what do you all think of this mod ? i love it it is by far my faverite mod
  8. im having trouble extracting a moduel

ok so i am using the trial to see if this is a game that i will purchase (and i think i might) and i have gotten far on the native moduel but then i saw the button "download new moduels" and i was like yeh! so i started downloading the rise of khergits moduel or somthing like that but when i...
Back
Top Bottom