• Order by date
  1. Makuy

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

0o

*heart-attack*!!!

... Need ... a ... medic!

2. Makuy

North Africa, Middle East and Minor Asia

If you want to add this region then pls put the castle "Harput" in. Cause the todays Harput is in Élazig and its the hometown of my father.
    I was there and that castle is sooooo nice there. it lays on a high place where you ve to drive in slalom upwards the whole time.

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/country/img/28015_Harput.jpg

http://www.manzaralar.net/turkiye/illerimiz/ELAZIG/harput~0.jpg

ty
  3. Makuy

SP Native [WB] Wülf (dieded)

Damn it Ruthven you want to kille me with those pics?  :twisted:

This Mod is going to be sooo my fave
  4. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

XENDOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de&rlz=1W1GGLL_de&q=Palmyra&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
    put an antique place pls.. like these ones in palmyra :wink:

If im 20 i ll travel to there... fascinated!
  5. Makuy

SP Native Modern Calradia : Modern Warfare : Alive again

You should make a new map cause the vanilla map wont fit in the modern time...

There should be a place with many trees... then the fight scene with hiding places :grin:
  6. Makuy

The Stargate Mod

Well good luck... it will be a little bit complicated...
  7. Makuy

SP Native Modern Calradia : Modern Warfare : Alive again

They should make put this The Cartographer's Guild even when its not released (not full) ... am i right?

Well really sad that ryan got a ban...
    good that u ve chosen to take the mod and finish it...

R I P ryan :wink:
  8. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

Xendor pls put music in the main menu.

Ludovico Einaudi - Divenire should be in.

My fave M&B game should get my fave classical music :wink:
  9. Makuy

senaryoyu indirdim nasıl o senaryoda oynayabilirim

Ahhh i see
    my turkish sux  sry:wink:

10. Makuy

senaryoyu indirdim nasıl o senaryoda oynayabilirim

i dont understand much:

Okay i ve downloaded the scene, everything stands.
    But how do i play on that scene?

;D somethin like that
  11. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

SOME SUGGESTIONS (AGAIN)

-The armor and weapon shall be breakable (also u ve to visit the armory or smith) i hope this is easy to integrate ingame.
    -There should be more than 2 new companions (1, 2 more pls!)
    -There should be a cave (or more) (icon on map) where you ve to go through dungeons. (But it should be difficult to survive)
    -You should make some pioneers, which the player can hire in game (But they should not be infights) just to raise tracking + speed (Without those attribute points) with %
    Also medics(heals your men faster on map, engineer (better in attacking castles), strategist... (i think you know what i mean)
    -@first suggestion: What about a little upgrade for the armors and weapons (depends on the smiths ability and money from player) Also if u find good ore for the smith
    -on the sea there should be some merchants. They sell special fish and know good rumors.
    -What about duels where you can bet and watch? (like in oblivion) but with rates f.e. 1,20  2,10  (like in mybet ;D)
    -The player should be able to steal (not just cattles) horses, ... everything which is for sell... (But if you get caught u ll be arrested forrrr maaany days... andy you ll loose everything)
    So this is just for player who re really poor ;D and lost a fight or smthing...
    -The should be bars which shows you how good your army is in: Tactics, Mood, Condition
    -You should be able to talk your companions at the camp and train them. (they get xp in a fast way) they also win mood and xp on tactics...
    -You can kill the lords BUT the kings recruit new ones, which takes a week or longer.
    -If you have ur own kingdom you can induce another kingdom to attack the enemy... or bandits to attack them (however: With money, with goods......)
    -
    -

Sry ive to go eat hehe... more suggestions to come...

PS: i know some? (MOST!) of them suck... anyway im trying to give my best here, cause i like this mod really much... just waiiiiiiitiiin :wink: ...kkk im patient
  12. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

Well i get it...

Even when im not crying cause there are no sabres which i really like ;D
  13. Makuy

[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

Suno is my fave... absolutely!
    Like it inside ;D
    you should make one where weveryone begins on a high platform... and under u there is lava ;D
  14. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

again Suggestions for stories?:

In the beginning of the game u start in a war with ur 50 men (There is already 1 Hero in it... a good friend of urs) against 200 or something.
    Of course u ve no chance and u loose all ur men and the hero will go on his own way. (Later you can find him in the tavern OR in prison where you can buy him out or something else)
    4? Days later u get a message that those bandits or the unknown army search you. You ve to create a good army (you ve 30 days?). if the time expanded the army will follow u on the map till they caught u up.
    (And you cant hide all the game in a town ;D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a guy undercover on that island he is searching for a pirate called : ......... dont know ;D maybe Blackbeard ;D.... so u ve to help him he ll join u until kicking his ass (That guy is hiding somewhere on an little island where you ve to attack his little village... when you killed him and finished the quest u get a treasure map... (with complex tasks 4 or more)
    But you re not the only person who searches for that treasure. Blackbeards Right hand is there ;D There should be more Treasure mapes... only 1 is really sad if ud complete one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO PLEAAAAAAAAASE put some heavy sabres in ... I MEAN HEAVY!!!! really heavy.... or the sword from Sephiroth in FF7 ;D it would kick asses!
    and claw weapons... (i dont know if it would be difficult but it would be awesome!)

And there should be in the pirate city an arena (Not big just some men outisde watching and the arnea is a circle of stones... )  where you ve to compete against many pirates (in the beginning really weak ones... u get money 50denars or something...) later more and more... in the end there should be an enemy who is ubber tall.... ;D 3 metres with a big flail.
    ;D

I could write more hehe good night

15. Makuy

SP Native Modern "Calradia: Modern Warfare"

"Es heißt, der Erste Weltkrieg sei der Krieg der Chemiker gewesen, weil zum ersten Mal Senfgas und Chlor eingesetzt wurden, der Zweite Weltkrieg der Krieg der Physiker, weil die Atombombe abgeworfen wurde. Der Dritte Weltkrieg würde der Krieg der Mathematiker werden, weil die Mathematiker die nächste große Kriegswaffe, die Information, kontrollieren würden!"

"The First World War has been the war of the chemists, because for the first time mustard gas and chlorine were used, the second world war the war of the physicists,  cause of the Atom bomb.
    The third world war would become the war of the mathematicians because the mathematicians would control the next big war weapon, the information!!" (Simon Singh)

Sry for the bad english :wink:

[Alber einstein]
    "Ich bin [mir] nicht sicher, mit welchen Waffen der dritte Weltkrieg ausgetragen wird, aber im vierten Weltkrieg werden sie mit Stöcken und Steinen kämpfen"

" I am not sure with which weapons the third world war is delivered, but during the fourth world war they will fight with floors and stones "

Something like that
  16. Makuy

The Bugs and Glitch Thread

i crash too... just in the 3rd fight...

And something else:

I cant hurt anyone in the fight against those children...?
  17. Makuy

SP Fantasy Second Age

Suggestion:

There should be fights in the town if u go in.
    everywhere... but they dont attack u.
  18. Makuy

SP Native Modern "Calradia: Modern Warfare"

Calradia: Modern Warfare
    History is written by the Victor   

Calradia: Modern Warfare
    History is filled with liars   

Price:

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury.
    Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission."
  19. Makuy

OSP Fantasy 3D Art Surrealarms: Races

WTF!

:shock:

I was like : WTF!

wow... this will be one of the best Mods! (had a vision ;D > without drugs)
  20. Makuy

[V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

i see... but me played on the highest quality... before these crahses too... hmmm... well i try it anyway! ty!
Back
Top Bottom