Search results for query: *

• Users: Mulek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mulek

PL Matches - name the day of your demise

Hello, Please announce you challenges by PM or xfire, I will update this thread accordingly. Currently planned matches: PL vs UK -Thursday 1st July 20:00 GMT+2 RESULT: 9-9 PL vs TR - Friday 2nd July 19:00 GMT+2 RESULT: 11-3 PL vs DNI - Sunday 4th 18:30 GMT+2 RESULT: 11-4 PL vs CZ - Monday 5th...
  2. Mulek

Nation's Cup Banner Pack

Hello, As some of you know, I am making a banner pack for the Nation's Cup. Here are the results so far: Screenshots of some of the flags are in my xfire profile gallery here. If you don't see your countries flag, it means that the version I provided wasn't accepted by the people who would...
  3. Mulek

New replies to your posts and language boards

Hello, Please forgive me if there was a similar topic already, couldn't find such. I have two questions: 1) Is it possible to remove a thread from "Show new replies to your posts" after you posted in it? I tried clicking Notify and then Unnotify, but it didn't work :( 2) Is it possible to remove...
  4. Mulek

Problems with server finding

Hello, I have a problem - I can't find some servers that are active. When I hit the start search button, the game starts to retrieve information from many servers. It gets to "retrieving information from servers (70)", waits a second, and stops getting new servers. I know it is not exactly a...
  5. Mulek

[Suggestion] Awarding in CTF for points instead of kills

I'm a dedicated Capture the Flag player and I sometimes become very frustrated. Why you are not rewarded for the capture or return of own flag with gold? The players which are running around bashing heads are getting better and better equipped, while you, the poor suicidal maniac who is risking...
  6. Mulek

[Suggestion] Make picking up from horseback impossible

Yes it is nice and easy, to stay on your horse while shopping for new shield or weapon, but it simply makes no sense. You shouldn't be able to pick up anything from the ground while horseback. How could you reach for the flat lying shield while being several feet above the ground? Also, it is...
Back
Top Bottom