Search results for query: *

1. Unban request

Your nickname: Theornix or giustiniani Server & Time (if possible): DuelEU A short description of the situation: i killed in DuelEUserver opponenent that killed me before and he reported me after.. propably i killed some innocent opponets also.. it was my stupidity to act like this, but i always...
  2. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Theornix or giustiniani
    Server & Time (if possible): DuelEU
    A short description of the situation: i killed in DuelEUserver opponenent that killed me before and he reported me after.. propably i killed some innocent opponets also.. it was my stupidity, but always respected duels, from warband also, even in sieges when some1 raise his weapon..
    For how long were you banned?:
    permenant ban for some days
    Who banned you?: Don't know.
    What rules did you break?: attacking enemy in Duelserver
    Why should we unban you?:I definitely dont intent to do it again... i would never repeat the same mistake because I miss that server.
    And I want to extend the server's life and specialy duels servers, and the game's in general (keeping the servers populated... the more players the better).
  3. Compilation of Solutions for Missing Server List

im stuclk on retryving servers..  tried all the solutions, tried to format my windows 7 x64 ultimate.. it doesnt work.. i tried to join from a friends pc with other internet connection and he couldnt join too.. I cant understand wtf it was working great before 5 days.. its my pc's prob or the warband server network??
  4. Connection is lost

i have the same problem too at any server!! i have try to make my ip static to put new audio drivers reinstal 2-3 times mount and blade 1.011 and warband but nothing
    always the same ****ING msg... im from greece if any admin developer or some1 who know how this can be fixed plz help
Back
Top Bottom