Search results for query: *

• Users: KnightNI
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KnightNI

STR requirements for armor/weapons

Anyone miss the old method of warband with weapons and armor having a stat requirement to use them? I’m not liking the current set up of high tier weapons and armor not showing up in the game till your a high clan level and such. Warband was nice cause you can see that lordly plate armor sitting...
  2. KnightNI

Troops not listening when cav attacks

i like to set up my shield wall of crossbowman in the front and a shield wall of infantry behind them so while my archers shoot if the enemy gets close i can send the infantry from behind to the front. now my issue is when the enemy cav comes rushing in at the start, my men are all facing the...
  3. KnightNI

companions over recruiting

please fix this, why isnt this fixed? why wont you fix it? why do i need mods to fix this? im so sick of my 4 companions in my army recruiting looters, bandits, recruits and other trash when they are full of high tier units. and i dont mean they are recruiting a little bit, they are recruiting...
  4. KnightNI

Starving Garrison

so my 2 castles are maxed out with upgrades and my 1 city is maxed out. all 3 garrisons have 200 soldiers roughly and all 3 places are starving.... i cant get the food to go up no matter what i do, ive been guarding the villages and villagers for days but the food supply is always negative. i...
  5. KnightNI

Clan Army and roles

if i recruit all my companions from my clan into my army do their clan roles kick in for the army? like if the whole army is wounded will my companion whos in the army as a surgeon heal the entire army? will my engineer not in my party but in the army help create the siege engines for the siege...
  6. KnightNI

cant enter a castle i just took?

i sieged this castle exactly before 2 troops attacked me and when i try to enter it it says they will shoot me if i try to go in my own damn castle?
  7. KnightNI

Vlandia armor not selling

Any news on them fixing the vlandia towns not selling any heavy armor or horse armor except helmets? All other factions sell heavy chain and such but vlandia is only selling heavy helms and padded chest pieces, no horse armor either.
  8. KnightNI

crpg 2?

how do i join the crpg 2 module? the one that has over 200 people in it, i says i do not have the module but i can join crpg but not 2
  9. KnightNI

how to join high cap servers?

i wanted to join one of the servers that has over 200 people in it but it says i do not have the required mod to do so, where is this module to download?
  10. KnightNI

plate armor

any way to bring back the old plate armor? like in multiplayer or something? i liked it alot more than the new one and i was going to customize a bunch of troops to have that armor
  11. KnightNI

quick question

for mods and pretty much anything you add to mount and blade how do i get it to work if i have steam? i downloaded the 1247 mod (not sure if thats correct) and i put it in my modules folder but when i upload the game it only gives me the choice of native and also i downloaded the troop changer...
  12. KnightNI

bug? or just being funny?

i went to the market and in the armor dealer i saw a pelt coat in the third slot seeling for 8000 denars and it only had +8 body and +1 leg....wtf?
  13. KnightNI

annoying combat AL

anyone else annoyed how the AL want get get right in your face where your noses can touch? pretty much everytime I play agaist 2 or more computers i always find myself running backwards so i can land a hit because when the computer is that close i can't land an attack on him cause only the hilt...
  14. KnightNI

bug

after completing the quest for a lord where i had to rescue his brother from the enemy town prison. everytime i go to a cstle or town im dreesed like a hoodlum with the pole and knives, even if its a friendly castle or town im dressed like that
  15. KnightNI

warband needs some serious variety

It gets really annoying that whenever I start a new game every faction is always at war with the same faction. Why is this? in the old mount and blade every time you started a new game factions where at war by random, now its fixed to whos at war and you always get the same 3 quests from all the...
  16. KnightNI

still cant see servers =[

downloaded the beta and entered my key but when i click on multiplayer there are no servers, i click internet and then search and nothing happens. i have the latest version .711 ive had the beta for 3 days and its quite upsetting that i cant play it, i though maybe my virus scanner or fire wall...
  17. KnightNI

anyone else getting this problem?

the game plays fine on high settings but whenever i move the mouse even slightly to look around the game lags badly, i can run all over the place and the game runs fine but if i turn ever so slightly it just lags and almost freezes for a scond. i put the game on the lowest detail but it still...
  18. KnightNI

no servers pop up

just installed the beta today with the newest version but when i click multiplayer and click on servers there is 0, all day it has been 0 servers for me, people are telling me the servers are up but im not sure what my problem is, i made sure it was internet and not LAN or my favorites, i also...
  19. KnightNI

I dont see any servers

i downloaded the beta and entered my key but when i click on multiplayer there are no servers, i click internet and then search and nothing happens, any ideas? i got version 0.711
Back
Top Bottom