Search results for query: *

• Users: MeHoW
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MeHoW

Diplomacy Mod

Hello I was just woundering if there is any chance of adding the Diplomacy mod? to this mod as an extra with speasial thanks? Because that would be really awesome even thought that's just my opinon Or maybe even improve it And this mod seems really awesome.. but I'm abit unmotivated to try...
  2. MeHoW

Someone please help me My activasion code is too long!

Please HELP! My serial/activasion code is TOO long and I HAVE NO idea what to do about it I tryed pming some developers here and got no respond (1 day 8 hours ) What DO I DO!?!? My serial is like 5-5-5-5-5 this is bull**** I feel like talewolrd robbed me...
  3. MeHoW

The serial key "activation code" problem

Hello I'm probobly one of the 1000000000th people having this problem and asking/complaing for help But when I try to do the "add game " on "my games" on the taleworld site ( on my accont) The serial gets too long... is that serial only for? activeiting the game? and if so how or why didnt I...
  4. MeHoW

Procure gift quest ? Weird...

Hello im haveing troubel with the Procure gift quest where you have to get Furs and velvets and I cant seem to find this velvet.... Is this a bug? Or I'm not just looking in the right place And What the hell is a velvet Tryed the translater and it seems to be cloth...but I cant understand...
  5. MeHoW

Procure gift quest ?

Hello im haveing troubel with the Procure gift quest where you have to get Furs and velvets and I cant seem to find this velvet.... Is this a bug? Or I'm not just looking in the right place Please help Thanks Mehow
  6. MeHoW

The "Resolve dispute" quest glitch/bug

Hello I'm haveing a weird glitch and im woundering if anyone knows how to fix it Here are some pictrue for people who may have the same thing.. and here is the quest Any help would be Hightly appricated! Edit: and sorry for the large sized pictrues I can't make them smaller.. I would...
Back
Top Bottom