Search results for query: *

• Users: MeHoW
  • Order by date
  1. MeHoW

I want to be a woman.

BlackRainZ said:
    This is a non-issue. The game is anyway the developers choose the game to be. If they don't want women characters, they don't want em. End of conversation.

End of discussion
  2. MeHoW

I want to be a woman.

Araden said:
    down with feminist revision of history :!:

Down ya go
  3. MeHoW

Who's going back to Warband?

Turanien said:
    :lol:

Suckers, all of you, whom bought this mod.

The 10 euros isn't that much. And this might have been one of the best 10 euros I've spend since Magika
  4. MeHoW

How do YOU start your kingdom?

Marius_Imperator said:
    You can start and hold a kingdom at day 1 if you want. I think the looter 9 guy is rubbish, instead I stack charisma/leadership for troop volume.

Step 1:

Empire takes laria.

Step 2:

Sarleon retakes laria. (Factions will re-take most recently captured town)

Step 3: ****

Take laria. It should only have 73-135 defenders. Your high charisma/adventures/barclay should have no trouble.

Step 4:

You are now enemies with sarleon, send goodwill to the empire. They are your friends.

<-->alternatly, you can pledge to the empire keeping laria and associated towns and the empire will help when laria is re-sieged.

***To prevent laira from being re-sieged (or to reduce the chances) wait 1-2 days for empire to assault a sarleon territory, or for sarleon to attack something. This makes sarleon forget about losing laria and put their focus elsewhere.

-----
    In my most recent 3.204 game, i spent about 100 days running around as a factionless rapist. I'd join in the battle on any winning side, loot all, capture all, sell prisoners then bribe my relations back to 0. Release every lord you come across except for kings. Join in any siege defence you can as it's the best way to gain XP/proficiencies.

Once random lords you've never met get 85 or higher. Start at step 1.
    -----

Step 5

Capture sarleon lords that are 85 or higher. Accept their oath and grant them fiefs associated with their previous town for 100 rep. I find at 100 rep they dont lose rep when you assign fiefs to other lords. You should be able to take 4-5 sarleon castles this way.

Step 6

If you arent super confident at faceraping, consider territory. To get another king to recognise you, you can't possess their lands and you must have a mutual war. This will allow you to send peace offerings and reduce the likelyhood of random factions declaring war on you.

If you find it too hard, pledge to the empire as suggested above. Try to get the marshalship, stomp every other faction keeping towns to yourself, then when theres only one other faction left, start asking for everything until you get the rebel option. Then go to step 5 and win the game.

Joeman's post is exactly the same as mine with the exception of lord relations. Devoted lords are better behaved lords.

This was very easily consumable advice.. Thank you!
  5. MeHoW

Diplomacy Mod

Lokloklok said:
    Yeah i checked and diplomacy is definatley in there. Have at the mod in that case

I feel like an idoit.. :S why didn't they metion that in the featrues...ah well thanks alot
  6. MeHoW

BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Lokloklok said:
    MeHoW said:
    MOAR items (axes mostly and legendary ) and add the dipolamcy mod in it

I think  diplomacy is in, as i had problems withe the recruiters awhile back.

Why didnt they post it on featrues ? Dammiti just made a thread about that..
  7. MeHoW

BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

MOAR items (axes mostly and legendary ) and add the dipolamcy mod in it
  8. MeHoW

Making this mod 1.132 compatible

Orety said:
    But do not worry - I have newest version, and mod works fine.

How execly did you do that? My game crashes whenever I go into a taven... :S is there any settings im forgettings or something?
  9. MeHoW

Diplomacy Mod

Hello I was just woundering if there is any chance of adding the Diplomacy mod? to this mod as an extra with speasial thanks? Because that would be really awesome even thought that's just my opinon Or maybe even improve it And this mod seems really awesome.. but I'm abit unmotivated to try...
  10. MeHoW

Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

When I enter the taven I get a error which makes my game close...

I have version 1.131

I know the mod inst made for 1.131 ,but is this what causesmy game to get that error and crash? could you fixit ? or somehow uppdate to the latest version?
  11. MeHoW

[S] Warband: 15th Century (Released) [Dead for the time being]

No Poland? or Poland and Lithuania Commenwealth?..... I feel dispointed this was the golden age for poland... not gone try it -.-

or not even the importance of Itaily?  such as the rise of renascence and its huge states that did battle against another?
  12. MeHoW

A question about promotion

General_Disaray said:
    As far as I have seen it is very much the same as it is in native warband. You get your fief and your baner and all that.

No that doesn't give you the lord tittle... and if thats what his talking about then its around 100-120 renown

if it is then its called vassle not a lord.. A vassle get a fief and a banner yes.. But a lord tittle I've never seen that
  13. MeHoW

1257 AD with Serbia

That is half true... As later on they in 1371+ since they sufferd heavy losses and then got pretty much raped by them for about 200 years and we dont really know if the countrys wouldnt do something about the ottoman empire since then... I know least that in 1683 there was a massive Battle of Vienna where the Polish , Austrian and German troops led by John III Sobieski( polish king) fought against the invading Turks under Kara Mustafa and acutally won and which made him famous as "Savior of Vienna and Western European civilization"

Otherwise I think your right... Without serbian we all would be wearing Turbans and bowing before the Sultan maybe:razz:

so yeah THANK YOU Serbia!

Edit: im not sure if he should do that since I personally rather see Milian or Castilla( forgive me if I spelled it wrong) and he already said that the game is already suffering due to the 14 factions :S

Plus that was in 1350... not 1257 and how execly did serbia look in 1250+?

14. MeHoW

A question about promotion

And what new features do you execly get as a "player" when you become a lord?
  15. MeHoW

A shool increases the loyalty 1.113

Malagant said:
    A shool increases the loyalty of the villagers to you by +1....

didn't know where to put spelling errors

and the sentance is faill....

it should be

"Your school has increased the loyality of the villagers by +1
  16. MeHoW

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

I suggest adding

- Unique buidlings for each faction when improveing it (like.. lets say norway it had the best fishermen/boats/docks ,but the worse crops/farms while the swedish had the best crops/farms/hunters and the worse... fishing? :razz: not sure anyway just an example that you could make some building simlar to this idea )
    - Religion something like SoD mod did just diffrent not the same that player can chose . Then more unique troops maybe? to each religion
    - agian Simply more buildings to build xD
  17. MeHoW

Cant wait for Sword of Damocles for Warband version.

Bismarck said:
    Trying to port SoD now wouldn't make much sense, as the newest Warband version has a nasty crash in battles.
    We'll have to wait till Warband is stable.

How..... I haven't crash ever since the patch 1.105.... And i'm useing the battle sizer .... 500 troops no crash at all..
  18. MeHoW

[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

obidijus said:
    Mastafis said:
    hey, Poland was a kingdom in 1257, not a duchy
    No Poland was not a kingdom in 1257,but Serbia was. :smile:
    Nemanjic dynasty. :wink:

Yes it was divided by smaller states until poland was united in 1320 ,but you techinally can call more of a kingdom then duchy...  . Then it become a commenweath of Poland and Lithuania and the golden age began <.<

(I'm polish so yeah)

And screw serbia :razz: ... there could be so much better nations that could be put in since serbia wasnt really strong at that time it was just raped by the Ottomans and Hungary
  19. MeHoW

[S] Party size modded file

Interesting so how does this work with the ledership skill?
Back
Top Bottom