Search results for query: *

• Users: Tabitja
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tabitja

Need More Info d3d getting pretty common since 1.4.2

d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::locktexture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action. Last Executed Marker: RC: rc_dynamic_shadow_2 / RC: rc_dynamic_shadow_2 / Opaque Forward Meshes / Mesh...
  2. Tabitja

Any chance to fix this? Change the name of my offspring

Hi, I realized that one of my offspring has a blank name. I must have changed it to blank when pop-up appeared and didn't realize it many hours later. I want to name him again. I tried console commands, I could not find how to do it there. DCC mod seems to handle this but unfortunetly it is...
  3. Tabitja

Council of Commons | Can I disable it?

Hi, Many of you know that Council of Commons policy is too powerful. It kind of is game breaking for me at the moment. I searched for a mod to disable it but no luck so far. If you guys know a mod or another way to disable that policy please share. :) For those who don't know the issue, that...
  4. Tabitja

Resolved Re-marry after spouse death and offer dead spouse for an alliance

My spouse died during giving birth to 8th child. -Now talking upon a clan leader I can offer her to marry his sons. -I don't have the dialog option to marry another lady.
  5. Tabitja

Minor factions don't sign peace with Major ones

Hi, In my campaign, it seems almost every major faction are at war with almost all the minor factions. I suspect this is happening due to minor factions hired as mercenaries by the major ones. When majors sign peace among each other, minors still at war with the majors. Can anyone else verify?
  6. Tabitja

Steam DB activies

Not to get excited too much. I believe they are getting ready to put an official release date. Sooner rather than later. I wish I had the time and the will power Terco has to create a magnificant post about it:P Humbly; Link to steamdb; https://steamdb.info/app/261550/history/ Screenshot...
  7. Tabitja

Family Banners and Faction Colors

As you can see below, every family has their own sigil and every faction has one color. I find this very nice simplification for the campaign map. It is not hard to speculate if a family defects, they will use the new factions color for their background. My question is, is that mandatory to use...
  8. Tabitja

Low Confidence Metric - Anyone knows what this mean?

Anyone experienced about steam? "Changed Categories – Single-player, Multi-player, Low Confidence Metric" edit: I've seen this in steam database Bannerlord page.
  9. Tabitja

Best CPU for Bannerlord

Hello, The reason for this topic is to be aware of which cpu is more suitable for bigger and smooth battles. I am about to gather a new PC that is why I need opinions of people who know hardware. Recent engine blog revealed that Bannerlord will use multiple cores. Does that mean Ryzen 7 has...
  10. Tabitja

Trophy Room

You have fought bravely and won the battle by killing 20 footmen with this shortsword. It now seems has earned a good display in your trophy room. Hello, I guess it is a clear suggestion but I still wish to write how I imagine it should be. 1- A display room as we can find in many games. We...
Back
Top Bottom