Search results for query: *

1. Tabitja

Custom Servers Connection Issue

The issue has been resolved.
    Reset your servers guys, it works after a reset
  2. Tabitja

Custom Servers Connection Issue

Thanks, as always you guys are amazing. Thanks for everything you have done for the MP community all these years.
  3. Tabitja

Reporting racist, troll players

so i got another one, wasting time for like 5min running around with half the enemy team still alive, so no way of winning and then talking **** that he is "playing" the game:
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199003175020
    name: Roseus
    has anime profile pic

if u need i can also send some pics, but right now i cant be bothered to upload it to imgur
    I'll be keeping an eye on him
  4. Tabitja

its been a couple of days, but i think it was on a server that was "dont be stupid" or smth similiar, but if they do it on one of the servers they probably are similiar on others
    yes that's my server. I already know about one of them, other people reported as well. I'll ban him and keep an eye for the others. Keep your screenshots you can pm me for other incidents.
  5. Tabitja

Now, i don't know if this is the correct place, but the in game reporting doesn't work on private servers and host isnt there, so i am forced to write it here. Whilst playing i screenshotted a small part of the chat, sadly i couldn't scroll higher. (Link to imgur, bc it didnt work with "insert image": )

Not on the screenshot, but talking about similar stuff and the one dealing friendly teamdmg and teamkilling(lower part of pic) is Lysimaque (Bannerlord ID: pQQHiQjGcb#2209) (Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991486249) , he also trolls around etc. so smth done against him would be very welcome. I will try to video him next time.

The ones on the screenshot are "Tasty" (Bannerlord ID: zsiKkQjGcb#4736) (Steam ID: couldnt find) and "nekxET8" (Bannerlord ID: EGOXilL#3456) (Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198831030975), sadly i couldn't screenshot the worst parts of the chat.

It would be very nice if a report function was added to private servers.

hey there, I have a captain server EU, have you encountered them there?
  6. Tabitja

Need More Info Unable to join back custom game

I am having this issue right now, game crashed, cannot join again. Not all players are ready to join? wth...
  7. Tabitja

How realistic is Talesworld adding boats to bannerlord?

They wouldn't do it without naval warfare. They have done it before, check out "Viking Conquest". That was a different setting then Calradia. This time they might do it for Calradia.
    All an all, the modders will do it, Shikoku team have nice ship models showcased and claimed all navigable both the ships and the guns on the ships. This mod have high standarts and will not be available soon.
    If you wanna try naval stuff now, I have seen Europe Map already have some naval mechanics (being able to buy different classes of ships for your armada). Not sure if the creator of the naval mechanics is somebody else, kudos to the original author :smile:
  8. Tabitja

Can't connect to lobby

I have this issue for 4 months. Others even longer. It's even getting worse. Because when I was lucky to join, I could play for hours if I never left the server. Now I am getting disconnected midgame and cannot join ever again.

FIX THIS, YOU ARE ALREADY TOOOOOO LATE!
  9. Tabitja

can we play captains mode again, please?

Yes, there is no way the matchmaking will work soon. There are a couple of custom captain servers you can play in.
  10. Tabitja

Can't connect to lobby

We are aware and investigating the issue at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Hello, how is your investigation going? Do you have any leads?

Do you have 1 (one) soul working on this really? Please hire 1 (one) person for multiplayer.
  11. Tabitja

Can't connect to lobby

That problem started to occur again. I cannot join the lobby (sometimes I can only for a few seconds). Location, Istanbul. Started last night around 01:00 TSI.
  12. Tabitja

Can't connect to lobby

I havent had that issue before, today I am not able to join as well. Location Istanbul
  13. Tabitja

Steam Workshop Support

Will you be improving the launcher?
    It would be very nice to have a Paradox kind of sorting, categorizing the mods under different playsets.
  14. Tabitja

[e1.9.0] Overall Good Release, However...

Formation thing really bugs me as well.

There is no actual retreat, for some reason banner bearers are shown as fled.
  15. Tabitja

SP Native Medieval Intrigues

Great Stuff, best thing can heppen in medieval games genre is a merger between CK nd BL. until then Bloc will keep us happy!
  16. Tabitja

[Captain mode] Archers have no counter

Our games KoV vs BTL, they defeated us and we defeated them with archers several times last tourney. I'm not here to argue. Just pointing out. They need some buffs. they do not suck.

Deriad is a hell for archers though. We played Jawwali and Akkalat against BTL, very fun pew pew games.

@Olaf The Cruel thanks for your kind words. You guys are way way better then a few months ago, getting better every day.
  17. Tabitja

PC WORKSHOP

Thanks for the reply. I will not change the pads if they are wet tho I have not opened the car yet so I have no idea if they are still usable. I've searched for some pads, there are .5mm, 1mm or 2mm in thickness. Would you be able to recommend a pad for me too, incase I need to change them as...
  18. Tabitja

PC WORKSHOP

Hello, I will be cleaning my GPU soon. I have watched some videos about it. It seem I am gonna need some thermal paste and thermal pads. I have never did change them before. Could you please tell me which type of thermals shall I buy and any risks of cleaning the GPU? I have a 3 year old 1080ti...
  19. Tabitja

The Final Release Date

Literally 10 years of guesses. Keep guessing people!
Back
Top Bottom