Search results for query: *

• Users: GIL
  • Order by date
  1. GIL

Mod music tracks in battles/strategic map

Yeah, probably. But let's see if I can get away with just modifying the txt file.

If we manage to get it to work you can eventually add the trick to the main PoP thread, I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear their favourite music in game :smile: (along with the really good original)
  2. GIL

Hey Snouz, thank you for your answer.

So let's clarify it:

- I add the name of my added tracks at the end
    - I upgrade the number at the top

But:

- How do I set when the tracks are going to be played? The numbers at the end of the track name?
    - Will my added tracks be played randomly?
    - Is there a file format I need to have, or I can leave it at mp3?

TY
  3. GIL

Ok thanks, let's see what Snouz says.

PM sent bt I don't see it on my sent messages, maybe they're blocked
  4. GIL

Here you can see the music.txt in a spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uWwGVgzF8FW6hf5MJ4lhJgOG5sIa0Ve9MyAagjcN1aw/edit?usp=sharing
  5. GIL

Ok I did some quick research, tell me if what I suggest here as a solution makes any sense to you  :smile:

- I convert the music tracks I want in the same format you see in the screenshot
    - I place them in the music directory of the mod
    - I edit the txt file you see below with the proper file names and use the code that fits the track (see how the fight tracks have all the same code?)
    - Based on how many tracks I added I edit the total number at the top of the file
    - (The only doubt I have is what's the code behind it and how it affets the choice of the track)

9cU5rvX.jpg

so0o9hf.jpg

Who's the guy that handles the coding of PoP? I'll try to PM him
  6. GIL

Tbh I don't want to replace them, I want to add them to the existing ones (especially in the battles).
    If nobody knows I'll try searching for it, I expected this to be one of the most requested features
  7. GIL

Hi guys, there's something I'd have always liked to do: add music tracks (for me it's Two Steps from Hell and Thomas Bergesen) to the ones already existing so that the game randomly cycles through them, and possibly be able to chose when to use them between battles and strategic map. Is there an...
  8. GIL

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Thank you for the quick answer guys, it worked :smile:
  9. GIL

Sh.t. I just discovered you can no longer ask to be a vassal with "right to rule" too high. Is there a way around that? Maybe the king will still ask for you to join his faction when you have no mercenary contract?
  10. GIL

pegas20 said:
    i tried to rescue Lord Jocelyn from janos . and after i ask him to stay behind and do not fight and we go out . he just start attacking me with throwing weapon . i managed to survive it and kill al the guards in town but nothing happened . so i went out of town and  retreated but he didn't follow me
    Had the same bug (in Torbah). I solved it by asking all 3 prisoners to come with me. The one that I wanted was still bugged but the quest ended positively as soon as all the guards were dead.
  11. GIL

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

snouz said:
    GIL said:
    Idk if this is a bug, but I ended one battle with 57 or so kills and got no achivement (I'm with 3.8.3)

Did you wait a little? Achievements take a while to trigger. Did you cheat? Because that disables achievements. If not, I'll take a look.
    Yes and no.
    Don't worry Snouz, It's probably like SpectralKnight said.
    SpectralKnight said:
    I think it has to be kill kills and not unconscious kills.
    Probably this then, ty.
  12. GIL

Does Oswald de Fleur give a qualis gem? I tried 3 times in a row and no capure/gem  :meh: (with 5 prison management)
  13. GIL

Idk if this is a bug, but I ended one battle with 57 or so kills and got no achivement (I'm with 3.8.3)
  14. GIL

One guide to kill them all.

I'm slowly approaching midgame and I have a couple of questions:

1. you talked about "trap fortresses" (places where you  need siege towers)..do you have a list of these?
    2. I know it's probably not ideal but I plan on starting my "to be" kingdom in the Laria zone..any suggestions?

ty again for the guide :smile:
  15. GIL

Brew said:
    GIL said:
    Boh I have huge fps loss even with battlesize 160 and don't know why..totally unplayable, goes down to 1fsp

Try saving and exit the game and then reload the game and resume, warband has issues if you play it for too long without a restart
    Before a big battle I always save and restart game in case of this but it can happen to small battles even tournaments with only 6 contestants
    Incredible it worked (I also tuned the options but got no lag whatsoever now)  :shock:
    thanks
  16. GIL

Boh I have huge fps loss even with battlesize 160 and don't know why..totally unplayable, goes down to 1fsp
    (i can give u save prior to battle if u want, and my pc config)

Adaptive bf with these options and battlefield (editing in a moment):
  17. GIL

Ah ok I didn't get the "adventuring companies" part and wondered if there was a way to get the qualis gem that I didn't know :smile:
    (It's almost impossible early game, maybe you can do it alone only with the peasant revolt)

TY
  18. GIL

Sorry for the bump but I don't understand this:
    For third gem you'll have to complete your first epic adventure which is not easy early in game but you'll need only one gem so it's not impossible or super hard - you can defeat some adventure companies without too much trouble several times to get it.
  19. GIL

snouz said:
    I've corrected most bugs in this thread until now. Preparing the patch now.
    TY

citizen_cane.gif

PS: do I need to sart a new game?
  20. GIL

TY Sher, I used your guide a lot for character creation and development :smile:
Back
Top Bottom