Search results for query: *

1. Muscets in multiplayer

I don't think you should have to be completly stationary because multiplayer is such a fast moving, fluid game.  But you should definately take a heavy movement penalty.  Last night I chased a person reloading his musket, walking backwards, upstairs, and he was able to get away from me and shoot me.  That felt very wrong.
  2. Why buy Fire & Sword?

nox said:
    You should by fire and sword because it'll be the first Taleworlds product which will permit you to deal with those annoying enemy lord prisoners any way you like.

If you've seen the work I've done before on Bandit King, you have some idea what's coming. 

I don't force the player to be a bastard, I just give them the freedom to do so.  It's up to them to deal with the consequences.

Besides, how can you act nobly if you have no opportunity to act otherwise?  Only when you refuse to commit an act that would profit you at the expense of the innocent do you rise above that choice.

Oh noxy! You just made my day and my mind up to buy the game!  I have been literally SCREAMING about this since the first M&B.  Why should you care about being good if you can't really be bad.  2 ways to play the game is twice the replay value.  I don't care what else is wrong with the game.  I suffered through first edition M&B and this is light years beyond that.
  3. Weekly Line battle Event

A_Dane said:
    Gunnar11 said:
    I want to do linebattles but, I don't wish to join a regiment (because I'm at school when the Line battles are going on, but 'sometimes' school is canceled) Is there any 'show up and fight' Group?

Last couple of times there's been a "public regiment", join the TS and find the specific TS channel and hopefully there'll be another Public Regiment :smile:

This seems like the perfect thing for the Russian conscript regiment that is being added to the next patch.
  4. Unit Stats

Thengel said:
    I already have the stats for Russia.

All Russians:  0, 0, 0, 0...  1 in every 3 russian rankers spawns with gun :grin:

Jaja I'll addem

LOL you forgot that each russion only spawns with 3 shots.
  5. Russian are coming!

Oh man.  Someone has to make some snow covered maps!  Something better than the crappy random plains.
  6. 6e Cuirrasiere and Artillery Regiment[Clan/Recruiting]

Hi I was wondering if you guys are still recruitting.  I played in a couple of line battles with your team and had a good time.  I thought it would be good if I could join up permanently.

My ingame name is Bradford.
    Steamid: LEGON3000
  7. mmprussia 5 Release! Download link here

OH I can't wait to hear the new muskets!! :grin:
  8. 5te Kurmark Landwehr (Merged with 1oe Semenoviski Grenadier Guard)

not sure what you mean "add it to my steam account"?

I found Hptmn Lackay and sent you a friend request.
  9. 5te Kurmark Landwehr (Merged with 1oe Semenoviski Grenadier Guard)

Are you accepting new recruits?  I would like to join.  I go by Bradford_Gozdawa in the game.  I played a few rounds with you the other day and I liked the unit tactics.
  10. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

I don't know if you are still looking for Russian armor pics but this thread had a few good ones:

http://www.historum.com/showthread.php?t=10854

I think you have seen these but just in case:

http://forum.stirpes.net/1056-1086-1089-1089-1080-1103/7075-russian-medieval-armies-1250-1500-a.html
  11. OSP Medieval 3D Art The Colored Lances Project [Warband]

Very nice.  I have done practically the same thing with my Swadian Faction.  I really like the pagentry of the late Medieval/Gothic era. 

EDIT:  I just noticed that those shields your guys are using are really HUGE
  12. Is plate armour better than mail?

Its also an aesthetic thing from an RPG perspective.  I can't have my proud Swadian lord running around in heathen sarranid armours.  If only there was a mechanic in the game that tied peoples reactions to you with the clothes you were wearing that would be really impressive.  I've never played a game where this was implemented.  Hmmm, perhaps I need to go think about a new mod addition...
  13. If you could kill a noble...

Is someone implementing the killing of nobles?  I've been thinking of putting that bit of code into my own mod but it is pretty complex and from the old M&B so no telling if it will work in Warband.

Also, I would murdalize all those Khergit noyan that continuously raid my settlements.  Apparently locking them in the tower for all eternity doesn't work now that they are released when you make peace.  I need a more permanent solution.
  14. Warband troop/faction discussion

EPIC THREADOMANCY!

IncaseofThreadcromancyjpg.jpg
  15. [S] Native Enhanced (New alpha version)

How is this native enhanced?  You didn't really enhance anything.  basically you just opened up Tweak MB and set everything to easy mode.  You should just put a link to the editing tools on your front page because literally anyone could do this in about 5 minutes.
  16. To people who make resource packs on the repository i have a MSG for you!

xenoargh said:
    always include the itemkinds txt lines needed for that texture and brf.
    No, people should not do that. 

Just include Module System code.  Far less work to integrate, far fewer chances of causing bugs.

I second this because I'm just going to have to put it into the module system eventually.
  17. Text file tweak: Battle Continuation for Warband!

Any chance you can upload a python module that will give the same result.  It would be useful to to put this into other mods without editing the clunky text files.
  18. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

I actually read every post in all 23 pages and WOW, seriously, people need to stop asking the same damn question about how to install this.  You can literally look on every other page of this or any other thread and get the directions.  Stop bothering the man and use your freaking brain.  Every post he has to write explaining how to put this stuff in your game is time away from making insanely AWESOME textures.  So shut the frig up and do your own damn homework.

PS.  SWEET HOLY JESUS these are incredible models.  I'm currently putting these into my mix-master mod of Diplomacy/Custom Commander/Polished Landscapes/and that weapon pack I can't remember the name of.  I have achieved gaming nirvana. 

pps. Those last eastern European armour photos posted would be stunning once they were Narfed.  Yeah I just created a new verb.  To Narf; To take a real world physical object and turn it into a Mount and Blade object while adding a touch of awesomeness that somehow makes it just slightly cooler than the original item.
  19. SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Wolfrug said:
    This seems like a fine mod, if it'd only do what it says on the box: allow for custom commanders. I don't want all that other unbalancing eech, I just want the ability to pick a hero before each battle. I don't suppose anyone might be in the business of releasing JUST that part of the 'mod', and leaving everything else out (especially the nonsensical "proficiency increase = skill increase" jive)?

Thanks.

THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!!!!!!!!!

Please for the love of God and Warband.  Take out all the HP tweaks, stat tweaks, Leadership changes and pretty much anything that has to do with statistics and just LEAVE the custome commander, custom looting, unit trees and added stuff.  All that stuff makes custom commander SUPER AWESOME.  But you are just mucking it up with the unbalancing stat changes.

If you want to keep the stat tweaks please, please, please make a separate mod so we can use a clean version of custom commander.  Otherwise I spend more time combing through the code and trying to put the stat changes back than I do playing the mod.
  20. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

I reinstalled this mod with Polished Landscapes and I am having a weird bug.

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out.  Just me being stupid.
Back
Top Bottom