Search results for query: *

1. Horse Dies Game Locks up

thanks ulf for the info. didnt mean to repost. It doesnt matter which server i am in. I just cant wait to get a few good games in around peak times for us servers :wink:
  2. Horse Dies Game Locks up

So i have recently solved my issue with not being able to join an mp server. Thanks you everyone who helped me with the issue. Now When i play the game if i select a class that rides a horse. As Soon as my horse dies my game locks up completely. Ive tested this at least 5 times. everytime my...
  3. Warband - problem

A valid game is in my account and under my profile. I have purchased the game through steam. this is a real issue.
  4. Unable To Connect To Server

yeah the firewall was the first thing i tried. I literally disconnected my Router and did a straight ppoe Connection into my modem. (firewall free)
  5. Warband - problem

I am having the same exact issue as you. and i dont even have a router to have a firewall from. no body seems to know. I got my key from steam though.
  6. Unable To Connect To Server

update-

He was unable to help me with my issue. He did state that another person came to him with the same issue.

I find it hard too believe that this other person and me are the only two people with the "Unable to connect to server" issue.

I have a legit key i wish to enjoy this beta before its end :sad:
  7. Unable To Connect To Server

just did.

Too stamp out any doubt that my connection was causing the issue i even bypassed my router completely. connecting straight into my modem. even that's not working. at this point i have no idea.
  8. Unable To Connect To Server

ive re-installed 3 times already. no luck with that. does anyone know the PORTS for the auth server?
  9. Unable To Connect To Server

I'm Almost pos. its some form of error when the game tries to validate my cd key. has anyone figured out a way to fix this? i have a VALID payed for mount and blade game installed through steam.
  10. Unable To Connect To Server

ive done all that.
  11. Unable To Connect To Server

well i purchased the game from steam. used that key and entered it in to get the newest beta for Warband Installed fine. Used my mb key from steam worked fine. Loaded into game. Tried to connect to a game server In the top left i see validating key and then a message shows up "unable to...
Back
Top Bottom