Search results for query: *

1. nedsat

[ECS] Bronze Match - Deadline 16/12

Always a pleasure playing with you guys. Hope we meet in the final next time :smile:
  2. nedsat

[ECS] Predictions & Voting

IG 10 - 6 AE
    Kurwa 10 - 6 RNGD
  3. nedsat

Basics to competitive warband

Good guide imo! Maybe you could expand it with some basics about tactics.
  4. nedsat

[ECS] Quarter Finals - Deadline 01/12

Im so psyched after watching that hype video!!1½1§§

Let me break down the video for you guys:
    Baguette vs Kebab.... Then silence... And then the dragonborn will swoop in to take the victory in the end. Who that might be??? I guess we'll find out! (My bet is on Asgeir)
  5. nedsat

For the sake of simplicity I think the different options of tie-breaker should be removed. Could keep the duel option if both teams agree, if not then move directly to default tie-breaking rules. I don't think any team will ever opt for replaying the last rounds as one side and/or faction will always be at disadvantage. Playing a 3rd map will most likely cause problems in the process of picking that map. If they teams can't agree they have to contact an admin (which shouldn't be necessary in a match imo) and then that admin have to make the choice which might end up being unfair if one team feel better on open map than closed and a close map is picked and visa versa.
  6. nedsat

Captain Lust said:
    relaXcz said:
    Asgeir said:
    I personally don't understand why it is allowed to delay the Tie-Breaker, it's like delaying the penalties session in a soccer match after a draw ... just non-sense, as long as both teams agreed on this date for this match... when you accept a date you should be prepared to play the match until it is over, or then it should be considered as a default win.

Agree with this. Teams should be forced to play it today, because deadline, there should be no exceptions, otherwise default win.
    Gotta say, I agree with this. It's not fair on the other teams not knowing who their opponent will be. Not fair on the winner of this match, having to split their preparation.

Honestly, RNGD were ready to fight the tiebreaker and Teutonic shouldn't have left.

Must say that I agree with this aswell. I even hear that an extended amount of time was use to discuss wether or not they should play which could easily have been used to play the few rounds it would've taken.
  7. nedsat

[ECS] Group C - Week 3 Deadline 18/11

Killfacer said:
    Both matches confirmed. Pretty weird lol. Both results were 13-3 and both forgot to take screens of 3rd set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

497319835.gif
  8. nedsat

[ECS] Servers | Admin Mod Updated!

I have a better ping at WNL servers than on IG_battlegrounds. Pretty sure it's just about routing. WNL servers is in German, IG_battlegrounds is in France.
  9. nedsat

[ECS] Group D - Week 3 Deadline 18/11

GG Kurwa! Please make more videos. I've watch ECS - Who's the str0nkest? at least 10 times  :lol:
  10. nedsat

[ECS] Groupstage | Draw Night Monday - 28.10 18.00 GMT

Great blog! Thanks for the link.
  11. nedsat

[ECS] Suggestions

Nord town is another example of how bad the original maps really are when you compare it to the new competitive maps.
  12. nedsat

[WWC]Original Topic - Main Discussion Topic for WWC competitions

@Erminas

Thanks for the effort to make this tournament. Much appreciated!
  13. nedsat

[ECS] Team Rosters, Contacts & Substitutions | Transfers closed

Remove from IG roster:

CarpeDiem - 52822
  14. nedsat

[ECS] Predictions & Voting

Good initiative. Looks fun!
  15. nedsat

[ECS] Suggestions

A better comparison than LoL is probably Counter strike where during a tournament you'll play a handfull or more different maps. Also as Scar points out I think we've played every map a fair amount of times so that starting from stract when making tactics is only happening when new maps are created and added to our map list.
  16. nedsat

Summer Showdown | Wolves Champions!

Please change the name of the topic to Fall Showdown!  :roll:
  17. nedsat

Minimal Texture Pack

d_mipcap and d_mipscale... good commands form Quake 1 that I've missed for just about every game ever since ;(

But I don't know of any such texture pack either. Would probably use it if there was one!
  18. nedsat

Summer Showdown Analysis by Dasvi

+Varsung+ said:
    I`m a key player? WOW

I feel honored and satisfied, but man, I`m not even there!

That is the key!  :lol:
  19. nedsat

[WNL2] Week 9 - Deadline 07/07

gg oRP! Was fun :smile:
Back
Top Bottom