Search results for query: *

• Users: Chaingun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Chaingun

Forced Draws

Preface: No whining about US-TR NC match result, though it's indeed the inspiration for this topic. Shemaforash said (and he is right because it hasn't been regulated otherwise) in that thread that forced draws are a tactic. The question is, do we want it to be? Can it be changed? My main...
  2. Chaingun

Scandinavia [SCA] v2

É finito! My fugly thread banner: Final roster will be submitted close to the 11th of February, thus "secret" (undecided) for now. Servers: Teamspeak: 54.228.238.184 (open mostly only during trainings as I'm hosting this on an on-demand cloud service to minimize costs) Trainings: Regular...
  3. Chaingun

Svenskt alternativt skandinaviskt lag i Nations' Cup 2013?

Det är en månad kvar till Nations' Cup 2013 om man utgår från att det börjar ungefär samma tid som förra året. Jag tänkte få svar på följande i förväg: - Vem vill leda det hela? Jag är själv inte speciellt sugen i år igen då jag bytt jobb till ett mer tidskrävande och jag sällan har bra...
  4. Chaingun

Sweden - Best Team in NC2012

Kommande träningar och matcher: Annat viktigt: Lär er namnen på olika platser på banorna här: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,216841.msg5237130.html#msg5237130 Roster: (not necessarily in sync with formal NC roster, which is updated minimally to preserve substitution...
  5. Chaingun

Best high ping troop class?

What's the best troop class when playing with high ping (against people with low ping)? Some background: Playing on American servers at night occasionally, I get 100-150 ping. When I was playing cav tonight on DM it occurred to me that I was losing nearly engagement with other cav, whereas my...
  6. Chaingun

Steam offline mode caused pain

I encountered a lot of weirdness while and after playing in offline mode (enforced by ISP problem) with my Steam copy of the game today. Funny bug #1: After an hour of play (on a previously established character), the game started crashing whenever I enter a city on campaign map, without...
  7. Chaingun

[Suggestion]Custom battle setup

I tried messing about with the custom battle feature today. Overall it was good, but it's annoying to remake settings you just played with (for instance when trying to win a specific kind of situation), since the custom battle setup screen does not remember the old settings from the last battle...
Back
Top Bottom