Search results for query: *

1. Katana_Geldar

How Kings and Queens make war

So I managed to wipe out Swadia and the next obvious target are the Khergits. What's the best way to start a war as a monarch without taking a big hit in relation and honour?
  2. Katana_Geldar

More recruitment options

Okay, when you're low on troops it does take time to build them up again, I'd like to see more options for this. Firstly, the opportunity to recruit from the barkeep in taverns, this was what I loved about Lords and Realms in the original M&B. And another, sending your companions to do some...
  3. Katana_Geldar

Making the most of being marshall

To my astonishment, I've been made marshall of Swadia. Maybe it's due to my high renown or the fact that I'm one of the few people who doesn't sit on their bum in Praven and do nothing while the kingdom is taken away from us. So basically, I want to get back our old lands and start to expand...
  4. Katana_Geldar

More going on at feasts and an architecture suggestion

Is anyone else a bit miffed that the feasts are just people standing around? No minstrels, no dancing, no buxom serving girls that lords could pat on the...*ahem* Anyway, would it be possible to have some more animation at feasts? Perhaps a bit of variety at what people are doing rather than...
  5. Katana_Geldar

What's with the fascinators? (Women's dress)

I can't help but think that those fascinators that some of the Saranid women wear are rather ugly. And its not even just the married women that wear them. Is it possible to buy a nice dress like those ladies wear? Out of all the women, I think the Swadians are the best dressed.
  6. Katana_Geldar

Moving your wife

Can your wife be moved to a different castle? And if for some reason the castle she is in is taken, what happens to her if she is let go?
  7. Katana_Geldar

Continual CTD

This has just become annoying, it's crashing about five times in an hour to the point where the game is almost unplayable. It's somewhat random, but always occurs when I change from one screen to a dialogue screen. Such as the main map or from my party menu. I have XP, but have not been able...
  8. Katana_Geldar

Crash and won't start, and the strange "I'm too sexy" bug

I was just going to come in and post on the second bug, but the first one has taken prominence as it's made the game unplayable. After a battle, which I just won by the way  :wink:, my game crashed to desktop. This actually happened with ordinary mount and blade, and I wasn't THAT phased as I...
  9. Katana_Geldar

Can't even download it

I have xp and I can't get SoDI download a small application and it says it;s not a valid Win 32 application. I wanna play this!
  10. Katana_Geldar

Darklands

Haven't got this game on my PC anymore but used to spend ages on it...about the time I spend on Mount and Blade now actually... This game was amazing and I managed to get my renown up to "legendary heroes" and had a party buff enough to attempt the final quest: the big tomb/dungeon/cathedral...
  11. Katana_Geldar

Strange effects with still graphics and heraldry

Have I said that I love the "little details" of this game? Like how I can see exactly what my character and others are wearing? Including if I have an arrow stuck in my shield or not? Just wanted to say that :D Anyway, I've been having some rather funky issues with a lot of the still graphics...
  12. Katana_Geldar

What to do with high-ranking prisoners

Okay, so I don't have a fief yet but I have managed to ride around on the coatails of King Harhaus of Swadia and managed to capture a Vaegirian Lord and the King of Vaegir.  :shock: So, what can I do with them? I am a bit nervous having them as my prisoners as I am worried about them escaping...
Back
Top Bottom