Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord Donar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord Donar

The Dutch

About the Dutch in your mod: The faction leader: The prince of Orange, isn't from that period. The prince of Orange (Prince Willem of Orange ;) ), lived in the 16th century, so unless the man's a ghost he shouldn't belong there. In the period of your mod the right person for faction leader would...
  2. Lord Donar

2e régiment de chevau-légers lanciers de la Garde Impériale|Recruiting!|

The Red Lancers is a Dutch speaking regiment for Mount&Musket. We want to be as professional as possible. If you want to join us go to beneluxclan.nl and fill in the application.
  3. Lord Donar

Q W O P de meest onmogelijke atletiek game

http://foddy.net/Athletics.html dit spel is egt totaal vaag hoe ver komen jullie??? ik ben tot 28.5m gekomen
  4. Lord Donar

Het topic wat over ROSE online zou moeten gaan maar nu over New Kids gaat.

Is er iemand die dit speelt of heeft gespeeld? Ik zat weer eens te kijken naar een nieuwe MMORPG toen ik uitkwam bij ROSE die weer gratis blijkt te zijn dus ik d8 laat ik dat maar weer gaan downloaden en nu ben ik een lvl 17 Soldier :P.
  5. Lord Donar

Chaos Boxing Tournament (New Tournament Coming!)

Ok nu er zo'n beetje genoeg animo is kunnen we beginnen met het plannen van een toernooi. Op welke dagen kunnen jullie zowiezo NIET? ik wil het graag plannen op een dag in de week van 20 september...
  6. Lord Donar

Hamachi

Zou het niet handig zijn als we als clan ook een Hamachi(LAN) server gebruiken dan kun je namelijk ongestoord een server runnen. Dan kunnen we bijv. Conquest of Battles doen in de Hamachi server en dan kan de rest die niet meedoet gewoon in onze server blijven spelen.
  7. Lord Donar

CoD:MW2

Ik wou graag weten of een van jullie Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had :P zo ja, zullen we dan eens samen spelen/clan opzetten?  :D Groet, Lord Donar
  8. Lord Donar

Germanic Gods

I opened this post cause I'm curious about who is your favourite Germanic god. If the god isn't in the poll just say it  :mrgreen:. If you don't like the gods or want a discussion about pagan gods don't come here please.
  9. Lord Donar

Your best Battles

Post here your Top 3 Best Battles  :P Mines are: 3. I beat Charles V, roy de France in Hundred years war mod with like 150 vs his 270 2. I beated an army of 350 with an army of like 175 in Hundred years war mod ^^ 1. I survived a siege of almost 500 khergits with around 190 men  8-) Maybe not...
  10. Lord Donar

Serial key Mount&Blade Warband

I don't know if this threat is already here but I couldn't find it so I'll just ask it, do you have to buy a new Serial Key for the coming beta of M&B Warband or can you use your old 1 that it is just like a mod??
Back
Top Bottom