Search results for query: *

1. About Killop...

I only found threads about people not being able to find Killop. Guess I didn't look hard enough. No big, its a neat mod and will wait. Thanks for the help. :smile:
  2. About Killop...

Will do. Just didn't find anyone asking this question and figured I was the only one who ran in to this problem.
  3. |Mysterious Old Man

Knight Ryan is unarmed it seems and you also can't give him equipment.
  4. About Killop...

First off, great mod. This game did pikes justice, and immediately joined the Fenin kingdom after facing a phalanx. Now, I have a problem with the Killop mission. I got the quest to recruit him, and I found him in a tavern, but when I report back to Captain Barbossa, he just tells me to hurry...
  5. Cancel mercenary contract?

Okay thank you very much.
  6. Cancel mercenary contract?

I have a mercenary contract with the Nords in my game and the Viegars just captured a Nord castle and left 15 troops to guard it. I can take it easily with my army, but since I am contracted to the Nords, I am not allowed to keep the castle for myself. Is there a way to cancel my contract so I...
  7. Lieutenant Agnessa's twin?

Ok thanks :smile:
  8. Lieutenant Agnessa's twin?

I downloaded the 4.5 beta yesterday and started playing. I got in to a fight with Conquistador army and managed to capture Lieutenant Agnessa, and eventually got her to join my party. I then saw another army of Conquistadors being lead by Lieutenant Agnessa. So is she a unique character and its...
  9. Introduction/Hello thread

I've been on the internet long enough. I'm sure I'll survive the off topic section, if I should choose to venture there.

So far I have  been looking at this section, the mods section, and the warband section.
  10. Introduction/Hello thread

Hello there. I've been playing this game for about two months and been lurking around these forums every now and then.

I bought M&B on Steam during the holiday specials.  Lovely community you guys have here.
Back
Top Bottom