Search results for query: *

• Users: phbbbt107
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. phbbbt107

Learning Limits - How Do They Work?

Does anyone know how learning limits work? They don't seem to be hard caps, as I've gotten a skill to, say, 21 when the learning limit is 20. I hope they flesh out the in-game encyclopedia by the time the game leaves Early Access.
  2. phbbbt107

Happy Holidays, Free keys for random games!

I'm spring cleaning some of my bundle accounts, and of course I've got duplicate keys. I'm fairly sure I haven't used these codes before, so have some fun. :D You guys get to figure out what the game is! There will be codes for DLC, so beware. Also, I'm probably going to be too lazy to...
  3. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

Hello guys, long time no read. Black Friday/Cyber Mondyay is approaching in the States, and I'm thinking of getting either a 3DS (possibly XL) or a PS VITA. I'm not sure which one to get,but pricewise, both should be about the same (VITA walking dead bundle $200 vs 3DS XL Zelda bundle $220). A...
  4. phbbbt107

Infantry automatically charge during sieges

I'm defending a siege, out numbered 3 to 1 and I'm doing OK. Unfortunately, one third of the way through the siege, my infantry (and just my infantry, not my cavalry or archers) decide to charge out of the castle and at the enemy, regardless of how many times I tell them to hold position. This...
  5. phbbbt107

Skill lost

Why are some of my skills red? There appears to be a -1 penalty on two of my skills, but the camp says i'm uninjured. Oh, nevermind, it's penalties from my equipment. derp.
  6. phbbbt107

No loot from camp battles

That damned bug from M&B and M&B:W still exists. I don't get any loot or money from fights in camps. This is doubly annoying because it seems like camp battles occur, like, every other fight.
  7. phbbbt107

Global Agenda 4-pack

Global Agenda's a new Shooter MMO, with a significant free-to-play mode. I'm just curious if anyone is interested in getting the Steam 4-pack. http://www.globalagendagame.com/
  8. phbbbt107

Saira

http://nifflas.ni2.se/index.php?page=1001Saira New game by the dude who did Knytt Stories. It's a platformer, reminiscent of games like Metroid (and more recently, Aquaria). The game has a wonderful atmosphere and music, and the platforming is fun, if occasionally hard and frustrating for a...
  9. phbbbt107

Get Moun&Blade for $5! (If you live in the US)

http://www.direct2drive.com/1/6680/product/Buy-Mount-and-Blade-Download Get Mount&Blade for $5!. If you already have a copy, tell your friends to buy it or buy a copy for them (early birthday/christmas gift/whatever). The sale ends October 5th, although it's possible that Direct2Drive will...
  10. phbbbt107

Blood Bowl (PC)

It's a computerized version of the 5th edition of the Blood Bowl Tabletop game, plus a whole lot of extras (like a real-time mode). Think football + violence + Warhammer Fantasy. Rock Paper Shotgun has a nice, if a bit rose-colored, write up of the game here (actually several articles, of which...
  11. phbbbt107

Magelord's Tweaks

Chel, are you going to implement any of Magelord's tweaks, like talking to the village elder and guild master without having to go to the town center? I'm not asking for anything game-changing, but small conveniences like the two I just mentioned would be wonderful. I'd do it myself, but it gets...
  12. phbbbt107

Vibrating alarm clock

Has anyone had any luck with these? Vanilla alarm clocks don't cut it for me as I won't hear them half the time. I'm talking about alarm clocks with a vibrating insert that you put under your mattress. Example...
  13. phbbbt107

My Pretty Elevator

This is a poem I wrote, for the love of my life: Elevator #1 in my apartment building. "My Pretty Elevator" I love you so, pretty elevator. Never have I seen a beauty greater. I need no woman, and I have no gift, I only need you, my beautiful lift. Oh fair conveyor, you are my soulmate...
  14. phbbbt107

Burnout Paradise is out on PC

Has anyone played Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box on the PC yet? 'Cause you should. This is probably one of the best ports I've ever played in my life. You should buy the game just to support good console to PC ports. The game alt-tabs in and out instantly, autopauses on the tab-out, and has no...
  15. phbbbt107

Eversion

http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html It's a platformer a la Mario. It has some fun ideas. Play it and try it out for yourself, you won't regret it.
  16. phbbbt107

Yet another Oblivion Bug thread.

:evil: I hate this game. I spend 3 hours resolving a crash (I had to delete old ini's transferred from my old computer), and then I play for an hour (aside from some mod conflict that results in some invisible armor, I got not bugs). I quit the game, then I accidentally run the launcher (I was...
  17. phbbbt107

Will my party member return?

One of my party members got pissed off and left. Can I find them again in a tavern and recruit them again?
  18. phbbbt107

The Game Still Feels Incomplete

The last version I played extensively way .808 (although I have played a few hours each of the later versions), so I'm coming into 1.003 with semi-fresh eyes. Firstly, I'd like to commend the game for the things it's done right. 1) The companions. The companions feel quite fleshed. Some like...
  19. phbbbt107

Civilization IV: Colonization

http://kotaku.com/5014693/shiny-new-civ-iv-colonization-coming-to-pc Awesome! Now all I need is Civilization IV: Alpha Centauri and I'll stop stalking Sid Meier. It's a shame though, that Brian Reynolds (he worked on Colonization and Alpha Centauri) left Firaxis.
  20. phbbbt107

Webcomic: Brat-halla

Seeing as half the people here claim to be throbbing pieces of Nordic man-meat, I think this webcomic will be very interesting for you guys: http://brat-halla.com/ Essentially, it's Valhalla, but most of the gods are just wee little children. It's quite funny and incorporates a decent amount...
Back
Top Bottom