Search results for query: *

1. People Stuck In The River

I think I remember something similar happening 10 years ago lol. Is it like a little invisible unwalkable "triangle" cut out in the river? You might have to turn on cheats and attack who ever is stuck, or lure an enemy party so your friendly party walks out.

Also it's pretty cool that people still play this mod, I used to spend hours every day playing it back in highschool.
  2. Lawmen vs US (Cavalry)

They're quite equal in strength, I prefer the US Cavalry because of their reliable eaglehead swords. In a full-on charge, the indians usually beat any other cavalry. just play defensive against them. go to the invisible wall at the end of the map and just camp there with your soldiers. You can order everyone to dismount if you are outnumbered, and leave the horses as a wall.
  3. More development

This mod spits in the faces of nearly all other mods for the original M&B  :fruity:

Hell it would be awesome if they expanded it to a full-blown expansion, like With Fire And Sword.
  4. The ? thread

They're incredibly fun, I'll agree to that. Seeing "Delivered 113 damage (Headshot)" is great, but the 6 bullets that repeaters have is simply overwhelming. It's just more effective at killing copious amounts of enemies. It simply has better "dps". You can easily kill 4-6 enemies in one reload. And the reload time of a Spencer repeater is only slightly longer than that of a good rifle.
  5. The ? thread

Rifles are pointless. Get a repeater (best one is the Spencer). It deals enough damage to 1 shot most enemies and has the advantage of of 6 rounds.
  6. Mod is great, but can we get the source?

No offence man, but topics like these seem suspicious as hell. Like you're some lazy semite that wants to steal original features of a mod and implement them into your own.  :roll:
  7. SP Medieval Struggle For The Domination

Shouldn't it be "Struggle for domination"? is the "the" necessary? It sounds better without the "the" and remains gramatically correct.  :wink:
  8. Strategy

I was surprised when I saw people talking about having 80% musketeer armies...This game may have guns, but it's still mount & blade! I may be hated for this, but "Everyone, charge!" still proves to be an effective tactic.

I have an army that has mainly cavalry units, and a fair amount of musketeers, mainly because it's fun watching them shoot. The best tactic so far I've noticed is having either swedish reiters/winged hussars/ charge at the enemy at full speed. Fully geared/gemmed/enchanted European Cavalry are also great troops. Too bad about their cost though. The enemy's bullets hurt, but they barely kill more than two or three of my men charging.
  9. Any way to regain weapons after dying in a town?

Workaholic said:
    Yeah, reload last save. :razz:
    I doubt that you can regain your weapon or any other property lost after being captured.

That would of course imply that I'm playing the easy way without auto-save-after-any-event.
  10. Any way to regain weapons after dying in a town?

Captured, whatever, so is there any way I can regain my weapons?
  11. Any way to regain weapons after dying in a town?

So I was shooting people in Bishop's Lodge and got myself killed. Is there a way to regain my weapons?
  12. Death Ball

A square arena.

So simple, yet so graceful.
  13. is this mod dead?

Heh, this and the China mod were the reason I made an account. I played this mod at an interesting time in my life, so obviously it will stick in my subconciousness.

Everything has an end I guess. I'm just glad we have a finished product, unlike most of the other mods that stay under development for years and get slowly forgotten. With modding, it takes guts to actually end something. Notice how I said end, not abandon. There are way too many abandoned mods that were left alone to rot and wither... If modders were bakers, most would just play with the doe, add sugar on it, change its shape but never put it in the oven. The developers of 1866 got through that stage and delivered an excellent cake. I can honestly say this is the best mod on these forums, both content and gameplay wise. I'll never forget it as long as I'm alive.
  14. What to do with captured leaders?

This used to happen to me all the time. Just take the prisoner with you, and lose a battle.
  15. How many people use Steam for Warband?

I can't even buy Warband, since it's impossible to get a credit card here.
  16. Does anyone use throwing stones?

They seem to be the only ranged weapons that deal blunt damage.
  17. Wanted Men and their colorful crimes

Most of them were rapists in my game.
  18. having that 1 companion who follows you into town help in a gunfight

You can't trust anyone in El Paso. Not even Doctor Valentine.
  19. Are wages a problem for you too?

Hmm, I currently work for Mexico but we aren't at war with anyone. I guess I could try raiding a few US towns for the lulz.
Back
Top Bottom