Search results for query: *

• Users: GJScarritt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thanks alot for new Praven.

I'm playing with the latest patch and this was the first time I happened to be sieging Praven since upgrading.  While walking up the winding path to the walls, I was grouping my forces and looking around to see how everyone was progressing, when I happened to look back and lo and behold, there's...
  2. Would Surgery and/or Tactics help my Future Lords?

I'm in the process of skilling up those companions of mine who I eventually plan on making my Lords when I start my own kingdom, and I'm at the point where I'm building up extra skill points.  Currently, I'm leveling up their Pathfinding (so they move faster on their own) and training (they...
  3. Where did all the wounded enemies go?

I'm noticing 2 things about the enemy wounded in SP.  No idea if it's a bug, or an un-announced feature implemented. 1.  If an enemy party has any wounded members in it before I attack it, and I win the field battle, those previously wounded members disappear.  (I no longer am able to capture...
  4. Battle Renown in conjuction with Feasts

I'm mainly looking for some confirmation here, no idea if it's a bug or WAD. I just tried taking advantage of the massive Renown points by doing several 'Bountiful' Feasts in a row (as in 6 Feasts, and the wife says it should be a Bountiful Feast each time). The first two Feasts, I played the...
  5. Picking up arrows off dead bodies

This problem is happening for both 1.104 and 1.105 patches. Picking up arrows off the dead, I only get ONE arrow.  Sometimes I can get a 2nd arrow off the same dead body, but I have to use the 'F' key twice to do it and it's rare.
Back
Top Bottom