Search results for query: *

1. Sir Integra Hellsing

SP Native A Mod Long Forgotten

The Old Realm was the name... A land long forgotten... It's origins shrouded  in mystery. Made by a blacksmith from a material unknown to man for centuries, taking about 10 months to finally complete, and then it was only available for the original Mount and Blade. However, since Warband raised...
  2. Sir Integra Hellsing

SERIOUS BUG, Dark Knights commit suicide every time

Please Help, I've got an extreme autoresolve bug that I've never seen before. We know how bad autoresolve can be, but this breaks the floor. I'm using the Native Expansion warband version just before brutality mode was introduced, can't remember exactly the version number: The Dark Knights...
  3. Sir Integra Hellsing

Add more bots in Warband Multiplayer

I've tried this using the module system, I wanted to add a few more AI troops to every faction, for example, a few different horse archers for khergits, few different Nord Warriors etc... First, I started with Swadians, added a few more horsemen and infantry and crossbowmen, directly under the...
  4. Sir Integra Hellsing

Bots use the same equipment every time

When I play in multiplayer against AI troops, I noticed that they use the same weapons and armor every single time, even if I use the troop editor and change the equipment of...for example Nord Warrior...I give him Nordic Sword, Nordic Short Sword, Two handed War Axe, Long War Axe, A few...
  5. Sir Integra Hellsing

A mod for Pro players

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3072 This mod features INSANE difficulty, every item powered up, every troop's equipment changed, every troop is much stronger, 500 new items, around 150 new troops in total,  and a lot of little tweaks and changes in the game scripts. Here will I list...
  6. Sir Integra Hellsing

Health regeneration in Multiplayer

Is it possible through module system to make that HP automatically increases over a period of time in multiplayer play. For example, 1 hit point per 30 seconds to all units who don't have full HP.
  7. Sir Integra Hellsing

problem while setting up the module system

I have a problem while setting up the module system: when I open build_module.bat, it says: operable program or batch file 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  8. Sir Integra Hellsing

Changing Equipment in MB Warband Multiplayer

Please, I need help. I would really like how to change the equipment that can be bought in M&B Warband Multiplayer game, you know, the screen where you chose your equipment before the round starts. I'm pretty familiar with tweaking the txt files but I know nothing about using python or module...
  9. Sir Integra Hellsing

DDS editor? Is there any?

Is there any tool which lets you edit the .dds files found in the textures folder
  10. Sir Integra Hellsing

Adding Music to a mod for certain events

Is it possible to add a music or sound clip for a certain event, so that it plays in-game. I'm interested in how to, by editing game scripts or other txt files. to make that a certain music plays when you fight a certain faction, or even a certain lord or king. Can you help me?
  11. Sir Integra Hellsing

A Sub Mod for Pro players - The Old Realm

Note that this is an re-edited version of the original Native Expansion mod, so all credits go to the original NE team. The file is on the repository: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3072 Also, all credits to all the moders, all modding teams and all contributors to this game, and all...
  12. Sir Integra Hellsing

More Dark Knights

Hello everyone... I have a question again - I would like to make the DKs more powerful by adding them more lords, about 4 new lords so that there would be 8 of them + Lady Larktin Does anyone know how to do this? I really enjoy hard battles... I really enjoy battling the DKs and I want more of...
  13. Sir Integra Hellsing

kt0's autoresolve system

Just one question: How to implement kt0's system for autoresolved battles I don't know much about tweaking the .txt files so please... I need a detailed guide how to do this...
  14. Sir Integra Hellsing

Two questions about experience

Hello evryone. I have two uestions and I hope to get an answer for at least one of them: 1) Is it possible to mo make it so that when you kill a specific troop, to get more experience. For example - When you kill a Lord Blackguard, who is supposed to be the strongest troop in the game, to get...
  15. Sir Integra Hellsing

Battle sizer direct link

Hello everyone, can someone give me a direct link to download the battle sizer that works with the latest version of native expansion.
  16. Sir Integra Hellsing

Make a spear braceable

Hello again to everyone. I just added another item into Native Expansion (this time an awesome looking polearm), gave it to some troops via the troop editor, put it into the shops via the item editor etc. As you all know, Native expansion has spears that can be braced. How to make this weapon I...
  17. Sir Integra Hellsing

Lady Larktin's Music Theme

Hello everyone. I just found a soundtrack that I think fits Lady Larktin, the leader of DKs. Is there a way to make this song play when you fight her? If yes, how. Note I'm not very experienced with editing the .txt files but i know a lot about troop editing and item editing. Thanks
  18. Sir Integra Hellsing

Adding in-game music while fighting a specific lord.

Hello everyone. This is my first post, nothing major, though. I just wanted to ask is it possible to make a specific song (not the ones the game has, one of your own) to play when you fight a specific lord or king. I'm making my own mod and I want to have Dark Knights as an invading faction...
Back
Top Bottom