Search results for query: *

• Users: MuffinMan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MuffinMan

The Change No One Wanted

I'm like 3 weeks late on this, so sue me. Why. Why did they decided to split NA playerbase? We ALL were asking for Chicago servers so EVERYONE can have good ping. Why would you split a dying (dead?) playerbase INTO TWO instead of just fixing the issue that caused most people to quit? I...
  2. MuffinMan

How to get maps: The Easy Way(tm)

Hello everyone, I'm sure by now we have all played the 3 maps in each game mode 10000 times and are bored of them. Here's an easy way for taleworlds to get hundreds of maps for free. Just release the map editor and do a map making contest with a price of like a special ingame badge or some...
  3. MuffinMan

NA cRPG 3v3 Tournament!

3v3 TOURNEY! Grab some buds and show off your epeen! [center] RULES: 1. Teams of 3, you can sub once during the tourney if a player has to leave 2. 1 ranged per team 3. 1 crush through per team 4. 110k gold armor limit for the entire team, up to you on how to split that 5. Skip the Fun...
  4. MuffinMan

Looking for regiment

Hey me and my friend were looking for a regiment to join. We are both West Coast USA players. We're both pretty good and can prove it if you wish. I'm sure you'll be happy with us :)
  5. MuffinMan

Player Made Castles

So I just made my first castle(Right next to my village Tadamesh, so I named it Tadamesh Castle) and I can't find an option anywhere to build anything. My castle is filled with Lords from Zendar that wont leave(Zendar as a faction was annihilated) so maybe the NPC that allowed me to do it wont...
  6. MuffinMan

Best places to get marble/tools

Hey I'm trying to restore the Aqueduct and you need a daunting amount of marble(60) and tools(100). Anyone know any  good places to pick up lots of marble/tools? Preferably for cheap but I just want to get the prestige boost so I'm okay with spending a bunch as well.
  7. MuffinMan

Pickaxe

So I bought the rights to mine at a quarry and I have a Pickaxe and a Heavy Pickaxe but none of them work. It says that I need a miners pickaxe, but I've searched every city a few times over and have yet to find one. Is this a bug or is there a miners pickaxe somewhere that I just can't find?
  8. MuffinMan

Aleph Cannon

I don't know if this has been posted about or anything, I went through the last few pages of posts and didn't see it so here goes: I laid siege on Harringoth Castle, and after successfully taking it down, in the loot screen there was an "Alpeh Cannon" item. There is no model and it appears as a...
  9. MuffinMan

costumes error

Hi Everyone! I just downloaded this mod today, and wanted to play it, but everytime I get an error that says "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf". I've tried reinstalling, and I cant find a fix anywhere. Any way to fix it?
  10. MuffinMan

Crafting

So I've been playing for about an hour so far, and can't figure out how to build some key things that I need to survive. 1. How do you craft a bed? 2. How do you craft a gun?(I figured out how to do the stock, but I can't figure out the barrel)
  11. MuffinMan

It wont let me connect

Hi,  today i wanted to play Warband, but when i tried to log on it wouldn't show any servers and said "unable to connect". Is there a way i could fix this?
  12. MuffinMan

SP Native Awesome Mega Mod

Hi, this is going to be my first mod. Me and 3 of my friends are going to make it, later i will post it when it has some stuff actually in it. The reason i am making it right now is because i would like suggestions on what to be put into it. The name is temporary, and will be changed later. EDIT:
  13. MuffinMan

War

so in the game when a nation declares war nothing really happens for a while. the lords should start fighting and sieging a lot more than they do. such as when Nords declare war on Rhodoks there should always be at least 2 battles going on between them. It would make the game harder and in some...
  14. MuffinMan

Need help with mod

Me and my friend are making a mod. It is our first mod and we need help. If you are intrested email me at [email protected]. I will reply with what we want to add. Thanks, -MuffinMan
  15. MuffinMan

Enhancements for M&B

Ok i know that maybe some of this stuff has been said before but here goes: Villages: So i was thinking that when the villages are  being raided they dont always fight back, which is kinda stupid to mean, but they would have a militia or town guard that will fight back or you could station...
Back
Top Bottom