Search results for query: *

1. humility925

Resolved bannerlord victory movies or cinematics had no subtitles.

Summary: No Subtitles when Movies come up Victory in Story Mode How to Reproduce: Won game, get Movies, but no subtitles. Game Start do had subtitles, but not Victory Movies. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Victory Movies after destroy Empire in Story Mode Media...
  2. humility925

no subtitles after install mod

I just pick and find mod to install, but thing is, there is no longer subtitles after install mod, Detailed Character Creation Beta AutoTrader 1.1.0 UnblockDLL1.4 Mod Configuration Menu Women in Calradia Harmony Butterlib UIExtenderEX Butrloader Unlimited Smithing Heal on Kill Bahamut's Armory...
  3. humility925

Middle and Late game economics and trading issues.

At early of game, I able to trade with huge number of goods to level up, but as time went by, many town had very little or low number of amount with higher cost to buy and sold even I put lot of perk to make better deal, but it's not seem better deal at all. Is just me that late game trading...
  4. humility925

Do New Companion generate with birth and death off?

I am aware if birth and death on, there may be chance companion generate if old companion killed off, but since I prefer my main character immortality and just as well companion due work hard to level, I noticed that there often very bad companion generate when game start, do companion get...
  5. humility925

Resolved Dialogues are supposed to advance one page per click but was not.

Dialogues are supposed to advance one page per click. I clicked once and it somehow registered as multiple clicks, resulting in this I losing access to a whole page of dialogue at a time. This has apparently happened more than once Here is linked imgran help wrote my english and my original...
  6. humility925

Click once but Dialogue in game think I click lot but not.

Sometime, or few time I just click dialogue bar, somehow, I missed read more box of dialogue because game dialogue think I click more than once, but not yet all pass to quicker, same for visit town dialogue, I click, then it's quick couple button of dialouge with real one click button on mouse...
  7. humility925

export and import character

I don't see anywhere, how do you do this? Thank.
  8. humility925

The Mandate - Kickstarter

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964463742/the-mandate It's my first time to risk support this. What do you guy think of this game?
  9. humility925

How do I find my Warband Serial? Not one old one?

I do buy mount and Blade and Warband, but it's been a  while, though I might able to find out my old mount and Blade, but not a Warband, but I wonder if I can find my Warband Serial on my computer harddrive? Can I find them?
  10. humility925

Need Replace old title and/or remove silly making Oath Mod?

I'm not very good with a Mod, even a simple at this point, but can anyone quick make a simple mod for a replace a old title like "Sovereign" replace "king", while "Steward" replace "lord", and not only that, but as a remove "making oath" as well, I don't like make a oath in game even it's a...
Back
Top Bottom