Search results for query: *

1. Cao_Monk

Resolved Possible bug from "thug fights"

Lose a lot of horses and maybe other things after losing the fight to thugs in cities, not sure if intended or not.
  2. Cao_Monk

Open RAM in Warband

I should have wrote more in detailed but didn't want to clutter, I am running WSE via Floris Evolved on steam version of Warband.
    CPU - Intel Core i7-8700k 3.7GHz
    RAM - 16GB
    GPU - geforce gtx 1080
    SSD - samsung 960 pro nvme m.2
    I used to have battles of 300+ without a noticeable drop in fps but recently it seems even 150 troops can make it lag a bit. (not to an unplayable level)
    I tried the 4GB patch Varadin posted above and it didn't seem to fix it, my Warband only uses about 1.8GB of RAM or slightly less.

-Edit- added section below

I would like to try the wse2 and see how that goes, any idea how to make it work with steam version floris evolved?
    Cheers
  3. Cao_Monk

Open RAM in Warband

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to make Warband use 4GB of RAM instead of 2GB RAM. I have searched the forum and online a bit but am a bit stuck with it. It seems my game is bottlenecking from the RAM allocation as the rest of my system is fine (have a pretty new higher...
  4. Cao_Monk

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Hihi

Not sure if this has been said yet but, a mod that could add the feature "refine / change modification" of weapons and armors as seen in "vikings conquest".

Want a masterworks dagger? Pay to have it upgraded through all the levels; but having this mod for use in native warband instead of viking conquest.

I have seen it in a game of thrones mod and viking conquest so i think there would be a way but my search so far have proven fruitless :sad:

Thanks
  5. Cao_Monk

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Is there something like the old "BattleTime" Mod that will be put into the game? Or say if I wanted my world to be open to some of my friends I could make a sever and run the world like that then have people join? D: oh man that would be awesome.

keep up the good works it looks great !
  6. Cao_Monk

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Can't wait to play this mod but I have a quick question (sorry if its addressed somewhere else) but I cannot see the writing in the mod, I see parts of it but none of it is clear, it doesn't look like another language, not that i am familiar with anyway :/
    Is this a bug or? PS I would show screen shot but any screen shots I do in game just show up as a black screen :/

Edit: Goes to a town > crash, tries to battle > crash :sad: ah well its not the ending its the journey you take to reach there?
  7. Cao_Monk

Can lords be killed?

yeah heaps gammer something o_O
    I was pointing out treason didn't just mean you would die if you were guilty of it. Just because you are having a bad day doesnt mean you should bring it on here. < doesnt care how it is written aslong as it isnt missguiding or wrong.

edit; by the way if i were grammar nazi why would i fail grammar in my post? gw Mr Grumpy & possibly American (:
    btw sorry but you forgot ro point out i also forgot to make treason wuth a capital T due to it being the start of a sentence. Dont forget to have a go at me for not capitalising i (: you are welcome.

Last time i checked Treason in relation to M&B WB ceases the lords land and kicks him from your faction. (may suffer relation drop with other lords aswell as treason'd lord)
  8. Cao_Monk

Can lords be killed?

treason meant/means acts of a traitor, its punishment could be death or be exiled.
  9. Cao_Monk

[?] How to crouch?

Caba which part of module do you alter it in? can't find the path of it D:

edit: thanks caba (:
    "caba to the rescue"
  10. Cao_Monk

Warband Battle sizer problem

the. battle sizer i use has to be in the m&b folder. not in the modules. Warband that is not m&b origonal
  11. Cao_Monk

Which lord do you like the most?

Suspicious Pilgrim I heard someone that a few of the "older lords" have set attitudes, could be wrong but I thought it was right :grin:
  12. Cao_Monk

Tactics against Khergits?

Only downside to swad knights are, the cost of them snowballs and before you know it you have to go around looting every village to get enough money to pay them!
  13. Cao_Monk

Which lord do you like the most?

Hands down Count Delinard, awesome chap (:
  14. Cao_Monk

Help a novive: where's the money?

best to save for dyeworks. takes 15 weeks for brewery to pay its self off where as most dyeworks take 20 or less and give an additional 340 a week.
  15. Cao_Monk

Tactics against Khergits?

Try not to put archers in too tight of a formation, if you do they will block each others line of fire. Normally i have elite infantry my tactic involves hold ground and tight formation then wait for them to run out of arrows. > profit.

Edit: Tight fornation ranged does work providing one team has a decent height advantage.
  16. Cao_Monk

I wouldnt advise looting, you have to scout the area for nobles that might attack you because once you start looting a village you cannot stop unless you are attacked or the job is done. You become a sitting duck, when low level and small army not to mention new to game. peasants could beat him or small lord party.
  17. Cao_Monk

If you haven't already go to one of the training yards and spear to trainer, complete all the fights and you will gain some experience, stay away from ice, hills in Rhodock country, sea in Nord and Vaegir, Desert in anywhere :grin: Essentially early game looters, or very very very small parties (if you have more and better experienced troops) are your only and best choice, never / rarely get mercenary troops, cost too much for too little.

Try to stick to places like Praven if struggling, due to only looters being around there, also Dhirim has looters and maybe a few forest bandits thrown in. Looters are scum of the bandits and if you get a blunt weapon eg club knocking them out and selling them in taverns to ransom brokers is a nice way to get a little bit of money, hire any man hunters you can. Enterprises is the way I tend to play my game and once you farm up 10k from slave trade after a few weeks normally 20 in game my dye works has paid itself off and giving me 500$ a week! During that 20 in game weeks keep slave trading for heaps more profit and always always always read! when asking the towns guild master (can be found by walking around the street) make sure it is profitable to get that business, dye works at most towns get you ~500 income a week but some give close to 0.

When it comes to picking weapons the reason you haven't got any prisoners:
    1 - Make sure you have prisoner skill leveled up
    2 - Make sure troops and or you are using blunt weapons, you can see when looking at a melee (non ranged) weapons characteristics you will see swing, thrust and these are just the movement you can perform, to the right of that you will have a number and a letter after it, for example 25p This means that it is 25 piercing damage, there are other types of damage like b = blunt, c = cut.

Hope it helps, good luck! Also I might have read wrongly but would changing your in game keys help at all?
  18. Cao_Monk

Long-time player returning

Welcome back.
    I have noticed rhod serg survives longer when attacking a castle then huska due to the scary nord troop trying to throw an axe then taking an arrow to the face.
  19. Cao_Monk

The Final Battle In A Siege - Keep Fight

Ok so doing a  keep fight just recently (I have played Mount And Blade for some time but only just realized something awesome) and that awesome thing is. when in the castle keep, you can do it even out of battle, try in Khudan. go to a corner that has barrels in / a chest in. jump onto it with...
  20. Cao_Monk

Ransoming a captured Vassal

I thought he meant, how to ransom?
Back
Top Bottom