Search results for query: *

• Users: Annynduir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Annynduir

openbrf and colour

OK I am in NO WAY a proficient openbrf/texturer whatever.  I can do the basics. I was making a sort of evil faction in my mod and therefore wanted to blacken up some chainmail armour to look nasty.  So I thought I'd use the colour tool within openbrf.  However, despite the effect looking great...
  2. Annynduir

Anyone know where the code for the multiplayer shield taunt is?

Just as the title says. The animations were made here a few years back: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,128696.0.html I know some mp mods had the code for putting them in properly in mp.  Does anyone know where exactly that code is now or does anyone know/have the time to advise...
  3. Annynduir

Submissions for addition to the modopedia

Hi guys, ok its been a LONG LONG time since I updated the modopedia (unofficial tutorials thread) If anyone has anything they'd like me to add please post it here.  Every week or so I'll come back and add them in. If you could post it in the form of: Tutorial/article name          -         ...
  4. Annynduir

captain co-op EU servers

Any plans on bringing these back online?  There are only 2 servers there now other than the demon mod ones. :/ They've been down for a few weeks now, maybe longer.
  5. Annynduir

get object failed for body: bo_winery_interior error when mod is loading

Hi guys, been away for a while, nice to see everything is still going well. I'm trying to port my module from an old version to the current one. (1.131) It's compiled fine but when I try to load it, it throws back an RGL error saying get object failed for body:  bo_winery_interior I've tried...
  6. Annynduir

For new modders about to post...

1. CHECK THE UNOFFICIAL TUTORIALS (it's at the top above this board) 2. Use search (on the top bar).  Try different combinations of key words.  You may need to read 2 or 3 articles to piece together a solution to your problem, use some common sense! 3. If it's a problem with python, there are 20...
  7. Annynduir

A thanks to the open source modellers edit:(and artists and music guys etc)

Just to say a big thanks to all the guys who release models *SOMETHING* for the whole community to use and not just for a specific mod.  Not everyone is a 3d modeller/sound engineer/artist/coder or have the time to make some massive huge ambitious mod.  The little fish need content too! I'll...
  8. Annynduir

(topic changed) Problem with faction banners on flag poles in siege multiplayer

Okaaaay, the shields display as they should on the scoreboard but not at the top left. (it's displaying khergit instead of new faction shield) Also you'll notice the flag. Everything seems fine in module_presentations each faction has their own faction banner.  Though admittedly what I've been...
  9. Annynduir

Tutorial - editing textures for existing static meshes

Ok thought I'd write this for the people like me who aren't very familiar with the 3d stuff. This is for if you see something in native but would like to retexture it.  If someone more experienced thinks something is missing or wrong or wants to expand can you reply please. :) I wrote this for...
  10. Annynduir

Modopedia 2

Ok after a brief discussion with yoshiboy and after seeing the original modopedia thread, I've decided to make modopedia 2. If you want to contribute a thread suggesstion PM me and I'll add it to the appropriate section or make a new section if it is needed.  I'm sure it will start off...
  11. Annynduir

Can someone maybe shed some light on this bit of code?

Line 4669 in module_presentations I know it is creating the faction icons for multiplayer but I don't understand why faction 4 is done 1st and 1 is done last. I've tried to load my own factions in at this point just copying the code and using existing ui's with new faction id's but sometimes it...
  12. Annynduir

CR_siege_1113

Ok just to keep the general public happy.  The old server is running alongside the new one with the new maps. Please guys though consider joining the new one and downloading the module for some new fights!  Cheers.
  13. Annynduir

siege mod (entry point spawn problem)

Ok in 1 of the maps I've changed, the attackers spawn inside the castle.  The entry points are fine as far as I can see. I notice this also happens with attackers in vanilla castle 3 next to the flag.  Anyone know the cause?
  14. Annynduir

Siege mod (mappers/coders)

Calling all mappers! Coders etc. If you would like a siege map you have made (or want to make one) for warband (multiplayer only) to be featured in the next siege mod release please let me know. Already have a server up just now running the siege mod beta1.1. Coders if you have any secret tips...
  15. Annynduir

CR_Siege_xxxx server module changeover

Hi guys, now I know this will probaaaably annoy a lot of people but tough. The CR_siege server shall be changing to use to the siegemod I've made. (Will be called CR_siegemod_xxxxx) The module link is, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=113165.msg2731618#msg2731618 Adds some...
  16. Annynduir

[M] Siege mod (beta 1.3 release)

Requires Warband 1.113 Version:Beta1.3 (woo!) Download from: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1877 Source files: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2030 Siege night Sunday! 7pm GMT Let's do this! What it is: If you are like me and are tired of all those vanilla castles from...
  17. Annynduir

Entry points (coding)

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to edit the entry points that certain things use?  Or is that hard coded? I'm looking myself but while trapsing through the code someone could maybe tell me if they know.  Thanks.
  18. Annynduir

MP Tutorial Scenes Making a multiplayer siege map (no bots)

Ok for the setting up of python, quick scene chooser, getting into map editor etc, please read this guide first: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112508.0.html Please also see - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113298.0.html Important with large/odd shaped castles. I...
  19. Annynduir

siege flag placement

Is the siege flag placement also an entry point?
  20. Annynduir

entry points for defenders-attackers in siege. (also a gate question)

Ok maybe I'm being an idiot, I'm not sure but how are the entry points for siege attack and defence set in multiplayer. In looking at castle 3 it looks like they use entry points for the path of the siege towers as well as various points for players. How/where are they defined? Also, the winch...
Back
Top Bottom