Search results for query: *

1. Lord-Farquad

SP Native Banner Command - Native Voice Control

Bioxx, some commands like "infantry form a shield wall" are recognized but not carried out. To further explain, a little text pops up and says "command (blank) recognized" but troops don't follow the command.
  2. Lord-Farquad

SP Native Banner Command - Native Voice Control

You have saved me from Voice Attack thank you very much.
  3. Lord-Farquad

SP MP Campaign Co-Op

Would it be possible to port code from the SP into MP and having the host play as the leader while the other players can join in battles and town strolls? In the world map, the other players could chat or check notes/inventory etc.
    I agree,
    Co-op should be the game host as an official party leader, the co-op friend to be like that of a companion who has limited access to game functions. If anything I can foresee this being an easier possibility once the game is completed and Talesworld having more time to shift manhours into.
  4. Lord-Farquad

Need More Info Rare dialogue glitched on all saves until game is restarted.

Summary: How to Reproduce: step 1: join the Aserai, step2: try to romance Arwa than when failed (ineffective) step:3 reload to a previous save while the options to romance are still incomplete meaning that you still have 2 more chances to try (in order to romance her again) Media (Screenshots...
  5. Lord-Farquad

Dev Blog 25/04/19

@Callum_TaleWorlds

Can you please ask them to include a Collectors edition of game when it comes out.
    As much as I like steam, I would rather own Bannerlord physically. More so, could you also suggest that they include a figure or collectible of some sorts. For example, a dude on a horse with his sword drawn, or the dude in the icon of Bannerlord would work.
    I'd like to buy a physical Bannerlord because not only I, but most of us have been patiently waiting since 2012.
  6. Lord-Farquad

Dev Blog 01/03/2018

i have a suggestion could we possibly add so when you become a lord of a city or castle you could sit on ur chair/throne and menues come up allowing you to give orders instead of moving around to ur servants, taking away from feeling powerful. idk adding some quick selection of crowns to wear, wifu/queen etc wear crowns while in castle/town. more dialogue to wifu. able to take wifu out for combat would be really nice palease.
    .get/or be able to equip horses/camels with armour. this could be a mod/update/dlc anything. I would like to Bond with my horse :smile:. take your time making the game awesome.
  7. Lord-Farquad

Rise Of Khergits - Changes & Credits

U sould make this mode for Warband i can help
Back
Top Bottom