Search results for query: *

1. tartiff

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

lol Zac is funny......There is no Good Guys and Bad Guys in History, for Brittanics maybe Napoleon look like a Tyran but for french People he was a great commander who wrote the Civilian Code ( french laws who still exist today ) and things like that. There is no bad guys and good guys in history, just different point of views
  2. tartiff

hi, im quite sure my question is already asked but i wonder if we will be able to use the freelancer mod in your wonderful mod ? :smile: thanks for all, you do a great job
  3. tartiff

Keep going , all you are doing is absolutly awesome ! your general's uniforms are so great :smile: everything is so great :smile:
  4. tartiff

[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

there is something i dont understand : Why the swords are unlethal ? completly unfunny for me
  5. tartiff

Docm 30 , everybody now that , but i got to tell you that you are so great !
  6. tartiff

Agovic said:
    Awesome....as usual, yet I'd love if they wore something else, I hate tarletons.... Yet, can't wait to see the Russian generals' bicornes :grin: Make them with those huge fluffy thingies on top :grin:

can you add a pizza and a pepsi coke too ? lol it seems you order a command in a restaurant.....

Awsome work modder :smile: cant wait to play , im sure everything will be great :smile:
  7. tartiff

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

lol from what i saw, i think there is also textures from 1200 mod....joke mod
  8. tartiff

B Musket Era Modern Zulu/boar war Mod

i didnt know there was a war with wild pigs :lol:
  9. tartiff

Im happy to see ull add swiss confederation, i ll show them what i ll do with their neutrality :smile:
  10. tartiff

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Commander Shepard said:
    A very impressive mod that I only discovered recently. I have a few questions though:

1) I read somewhere in the thread that there are now only 3 factions (Seljuks, Crusaders, Ayyubids) but a set of Byzantine armor was shown. Are the Byzantines going to be represented as a faction?

2) How about an cicilian armenian faction?

3) If the answer to #2 is a no, will other peoples be represented though the use of mercenaries (Armenians, different european ethnicities) recruit-able at taverns?

4) If all the crusader factions are in the same faction, does this mean that Prince of Antioch and Tripoli Bohemund IV is demoted to a simple lord under Queen Maria?  :sad:
    Well Commander Shepard if you red the first page you can see that the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Union of Tripoli and Antioch are 2 different factions, i dont know for Cilician  or Byzantines but i think there will be only the the territories for factions named on first page. Please Read the first post next time you asking somthing.
  11. tartiff

SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Raudentius said:
    We dont create France as faction, if you mean Regnum Galiciae? This is kingdom ruled by Daniel Halickiy, which lies between Poland and Ucraine  :wink:.
    Oh sorry my bad :smile: Good Luck with your mod
  12. tartiff

SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

hi, you do a great job, i especially like the venetian faction :smile: But i think the latin designation for France is regnum francorum and not galiacae
  13. tartiff

[Announcing] Hundred Years War: 1357

I love that idea, i doing my studies about Dukes of Brittany :smile: i cant wait to play that mod. Long live Charles de Blois :smile:
  14. tartiff

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

that look sweeeet, you guys are very talented
  15. tartiff

yeah ban him !  he is a jerk and a racist obviously.....Crétin de quebecquois apprend a parler français et on en reparle !
  16. tartiff

this mod will be awesome, i need a delorean to move forward in the future ! i cant wait to play this mod  :grin:  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
  17. tartiff

I just cant wait, this mod will be AWESOME !!! Great job dudes
  18. tartiff

MP Musket Era [WB] Jacobites Rising Mod

Hi, your mod is good idea...there is a forum with some Highlanders models :http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145074.0.html i think you will like that  :grin:
  19. tartiff

British Isles Factions (England,Ireland,Scotland)

Sorry for the mistake, i just think that eurpean armies are a little bit too much similar, at least i though that gaels ( irish and highlanders ) should have some differents with others.
Back
Top Bottom