Search results for query: *

• Users: Kendoman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kendoman

Can Community Update?

Can the Community Update this mod? I understand some of the concerns with changing somebodies project or art, but just to update something so it is able to be played...  Perhaps it's not even possible.  Is it possible to upgrade a mod from 1.41 to 1.53 if you don't have the source code.  Could I...
  2. Kendoman

upgrade path

Is there a way to make an upgrade path not usable by the AI, but usable for a player?
  3. Kendoman

Top Tier British Infantry/hat vote

Gentlemen put in your votes
  4. Kendoman

Experience points per level

Are the experience points needed to achieve a level for troops set automatically.  I don't see a button for this in the troop editors.  Thanks in advance...I did a search it didn't help...Cheers
  5. Kendoman

Troop txt file

I need a little help with troop txt file. I undestand 3rd and 4th line. I don't know which numbers represent the skills. Please help.  My search was unsuccessful. trp_britain_grenadier British_Grenadier British_Grenadiers 74448896 0 0 3 41 0   336 0 602 0 657 0 242 0 276 0 218 0 -1 0 -1 0 -1 0...
  6. Kendoman

Need 1.43...Solved

I updated to 1.52, but then realized that all my favorite mods were in 1.43. Where can I find a 1.43 download? I'm a knucklehead! I found it on the Tech support page.....Thanks
  7. Kendoman

adjust punching damage

I would like to be able to adjust the punching damage.  I want a character that is a legendary boxer. I've tried to create a glove that does damage with no luck. ["martial_gloves","Martial Gloves", [("lthr_glove_L",0)], itp_type_one_handed_wpn|itp_primary|itp_secondary|itp_type_hand_armor...
  8. Kendoman

NEED HELP-Outlaw faction Castles

I'm trying to create stand alone outlaw castles, castles that don't  belong to a kingdom .  They keep being assinged to me. 1.Is there a way for the outlaw faction to hold a castle.  2.Can you have a castle that isn't assinged to a kingdom? 3.Can you have a castle that doesn't have a villiage...
  9. Kendoman

OPS Flintlocks?

I have searched around but cannot find any OPS flintlocks.  I have heard much rumor that they exist, but cannot find them.  I have looked in OPS Firearms folder, but to no avail.  I am also looking for a modern handgun ops. Thanks,
Back
Top Bottom