Search results for query: *

1. freakin wat

"Classsic Mode"

I'm not posting this in the "crazy suggestions" thread because it's not to do with any induvidual gameplay elements. You'll see what I mean  :wink: I, like many others, had the time of my life when FI was one defender faction vs one invader faction. It was in beta with about 4 maps, and it was...
  2. freakin wat

Achievements without steam

Do achievements still work without steam? I really dislike using it (I've installed it without steam), but I love achievements! Is there any way to make them work?
  3. freakin wat

Vaegirs Kingdom colour

Does anyone else find the whitish grey colour annoying? I can't see half of their towns because they're on snow - is there any way to change this?
  4. freakin wat

Porting

Hey people. Any news on porting? What's going on with it?
  5. freakin wat

No new warband music?

I was thinking about this for a while. I was ok with it in the beta, but i thought there would be at least a whole new soundtrack for the actual game. I'm a bit disappointed with it really, sure, it might have taken more time and money, but even a few new tracks mixed into the old ones would be...
  6. freakin wat

Majesty 2 and Elven legacy (in-box ads)

Ok, so i was thinking, when i've got some cash to blow, and i feel like new games, these two look alright. Just wondering, anyone got/played them? What are they like? Worth getting? Edit: to make this clearer, i mean the adverts inside the hard copy.
  7. freakin wat

Constant disconnections

Right, this is majorly pissing me off, and ruining the whole warband online experience for me. It's happened since the beta, and happens on all servers, official and unofficial, and on all mods (including native). Every two rounds or so, or 20 or so minutes of play, i get disconnected. I have to...
  8. freakin wat

Induvidual unit exp?

I was wondering, this a warband and M&B question, do units get experience induvidually? Ie, if a farmer kills a high tier unit, will he get a load of experience? Or will they all get some at the end of the battle, shared out? Cause I wanna know whether it helps if i let my men in on the action...
  9. freakin wat

SP Native Other A Jolly Romp mod

I'm a member of the website moddb, and am following a mod called A Jolly Romp. However, I don't think there's a taleworlds thread for it. The mod seems to be kinda dead, but there is still (what seems to be) a mostly finished version. It's great fun! http://www.moddb.com/mods/ghourasmod0...
  10. freakin wat

How will mod servers be managed?

Hey, first off, I just ordered warband off amazon, and it feels good. Looking forward to it! Also, i'm wondering, how will the mod servers be managed? I mean, if there are anywhere near the amount of mods for warband that mount and blade have, soon enough the server list will be packed with...
  11. freakin wat

Alternating castle battles (siege)

Hey, I think it'd be cool to have a "points" system for sieges. First to 3 or 5 etc etc. The attackers and defenders should swap every round. Team A verses Team B Round 1 Team A attack Team B defend. Team A Win Team A 1 Team B 0 Round 2 Team B attack Team A defend Team B win. Team A 1...
  12. freakin wat

A few suggestions and some feedback

Ok, I know some people might be like "you're so cheeky" etc, but i'm just offering some feedback  :) First off, wow! This is truely amazing. I bought M & B along with fable, because it came with it, and ended up playing mount and blade about 10x more ;) It's a brilliant game, and I'm sure...
  13. freakin wat

Alternative download link

ARGH MY INTERNET CUT OUT WHEN THERE WAS 3 MB LEFT AND IT WONT RESUME SO NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 1/2 HOURS  :evil: /cruise control Any chance anyone could put the latest version in a torrent or something? Or is that not allowed? 20kb per second is killing me; i'm sure it's the same for...
Back
Top Bottom